16. Stanley

While Paige and I set up her bed, we asked each other questions so we would know each other better. Stuff like what our favorite colors, movies, shows, etc... were. We finally finished putting her bed together, we both collapsed onto it. I felt like I had known Paige for a lifetime. "I should get back to my friends..." I mumbled. Paige started to respond but it mostly came out as "Mmm..." She was falling asleep. She was beautiful. Naturally though, she didn't have to try. I didn't realize I was staring at her, or how long I had been, but when I came too, she was dead asleep, and in her clothes. I tried to shake her awake, so she could properly get ready for bed and that I could say goodbye. As I did, she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her, basically forcing us to cuddle. I tried to move her arm again, but she was out cold, and I didn't want to wake her up. I layed back, getting as comfortable as I could with my arm pulled close to Paige. Paige snored slightly, making a smile creeping its way across my face. She turned over a little, further capturing my arm underneath her. I laid my head down on the bed, there was no way I was getting up anytime soon. I was trapped a girls bed. A girl I barely knew. Richie surely would never let me hear the end of this, none of the losers would. I turned my head to look at Paige, her black hair fanned out behind her, almost shining. She fell asleep before she took her makeup off, so her eyeliner was pointed at the corner of her eye. She was truly beautiful, even when she was sleeping. I looked back at the ceiling, starting to get tired. I couldn't sleep, I still needed to get back to the losers. But as I stared off at the ceiling, I began to nod off, falling asleep with the brand new girl next door on my arm.