Sleeping with Ryo Asuka

⚠️Lemon Warning⚠️

You and Ryo finally arrived in Japan and Ryo offered you to stay over in his condo. You entered the complex, walking into his room and looked out his window.

The night sky lit up with stars and you sighed in content. You heard your luggage being placed on the floor. Arms snaked behind you, around your waist, and Ryo rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Aren't you tired from the flight, has jet lag caught up with you yet?" You asked the blond haired man. He didn't really answer your question and he seemed to nuzzle against your neck. "Hey...?"

He held you tighter to the point where your back was against his chest and you could feel his heart beating. You felt the temperature beginning to heat up in the room and you lowered your gaze.

"Ryo..." You whimpered silently. "Will you..."

He turns to you, "Will I, what?" Ryo looks at you with his icy blue eyes. He turns you around so you faced him. You looked down at your feet and started shaking your head furiously. "[Y/N]...?"

You face planted on his chest and groaned. You mumbled into his white shirt and your face flushed a deep red. Ryo gently pushes you off him and he holds your chin. You closed your eyes.

"What are you saying?" Ryo smirks.

You pursed your lips in embarrassment, "Kiss me..."

Ryo moves his head back and lets out a brief chuckle. "Why didn't you just say so?" He leans down and captures your lips with his. You placed your hand on his cheek and pulled him closer to your body. "I wish we could stay like this forever, [Y/N]."

You sighed, "Ryo..." You suddenly gasped when his lips started attacking your neck. You didn't fight back when he slipped your lab coat off. You shivered as your arms were exposed to the air.

"[Y/N], can I touch you?" Ryo asked and ran his thumb over your lips.

You nodded your head, eyes still closed. "Yes - Hell yes...!" You trembled when you felt Ryo's hands automatically cup your cheeks and pulled you into another heated kiss.

His tongue rolled over yours and both of your teeth were clicking against each other. While you were distracted by his lips, Ryo took advantage of this and pushed you down on his bed in a needy way. You felt the soft mattress hit your back as your head landed on his pillow.

Ryo parts himself from you and you see him quickly remove his clothing piece by piece. You sat up as your shaky hands went up to your chest and started unbuttoning your blouse. Your bra and your stomach were exposed in front of your lover and you gently tossed your shirt off the bed. You look up at Ryo and realized he was already staring at you from the beginning.

Ryo averts his gaze and continues stripping himself of his clothing until he is in his boxers. After, when both of you are in your underwear, you gripped the sheets in embarrassment. You turned around and placed your hands on your back to unhook your bra.

"H-Here, let me." Ryo stuttered and moved behind you. You put your hands down and felt Ryo's cold hands on your skin. His clumsy fingers unhook your bra and it fell onto the mattress. You crossed your arms over your chest and turned around. Ryo removes his boxers and covers his lap with a pillow.

You gulped. "We'll reveal ourselves together..."

"Together - right..." Ryo fiddles with the pillow.

You let out a shaky sigh. "On 'one'." You said. "Three,"

Ryo nods his head, "Two."

"One-"