Suffer with me, Ryo Asuka

⚠️violence warning⚠️

You finally understood what Ryo's plans were. This child was the final step of this tragedy, the evil messiah for this new world.

It just dawned to you, the moment you woke up from your dreadful sleep. Your sleeping schedule as turned around and you began to sleep during the day and lay awake at night. It was now evening and the sky seemed to be turning red.

Your sweat became cold as you gasped for air, you rolled onto your stomach and began to crawl on the cold floor.

You didn't feel worthy to sleep on a bed anymore, the delicate touch of the mattress and the soft pillows were pointless. How could you receive comfort from such a thing?

Staggering onto your bare feet, you held the wall next to you. Strands of your hair fell over your pale face as you stumbled out of Miki's room.

You walked slowly to her parent's room, pushing the door open to reveal only darkness. The curtains were draped in front of the windows, blocking all kinds of light from the fires outside.

Frantically, you searched through their many drawers. You pulled out clothes and pushed the jewelry box otf the shelf. You became frustrated and began throwing books at the mirror in front of you.

"Where is it?" You snapped as you tore through their bookshelf. You pulled out some hardcover books and threw them over your shoulder when you read its incorrect title. You became desperate and almost gave up.

It was until your hand touched a leather book and you yelped in pain. Your fingers twitched yet felt numb, your eyes looked up the bookshelf and you saw the one thing you were looking for.

The holy bible sat at the top, your shoulders seemed to tense up at the sight of it. However, you yearned for answers after those numbers appeared in your head.

You inhaled sharply and jumped up to grab the book. Tears stung at your eyes as the bible began to sizzle in your grasp, you held it out until it slipped out of your shaking hands.

A strained moan of pain came from your throat and you sunk to your knees next to the book. You grabbed a few pens scattered on the floor and held them tightly.

You used the pens to open up the bible, panting frightfully as you flipped through its thin pages.

You turned to Revelations chapter 13, verse 3. Your dull eyes widen with despair and you ran the pen over the printed text.

With a shaky voice, you read the passage out loud.

"And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marvelled and followed the beast."

The Antichrist.

The passage was about the Antichrist inside your womb. Half of Ryo and your inhuman genes had made the future leader for the fallen human race.

You leaned back against the bookshelf and sighed in disbelief. Your eyes rolled up to look at the white ceiling above and you tossed the pens away from your hands.

Your head dropped between your knees as you curled up into a small ball of despair. Tears stung at your eyes while you hesitantly patted your stomach.

You had enough of the suffering, your body seemed to be growing weaker every passing hour. You can feel your life slowly drain away as you sit inside Miki's empty house.

The front door opened and you can hear someone stumbling into the house, you had an idea of who it was.

"[Y/N], where are you?" Akira shouts from downstairs.