Kill me, Ryo Asuka

⚠️Smut warning and disturbing content⚠️

I hope you guys understand my message in this chapter, it is intentionally written this way.

Why were the innocent people being killed? This was all your fault. You should have just stayed by Ryo's side. None of this would have happened if you haven't run away with Akira. You could have controlled his actions, avoided the violence that he caused. It was painful. The kids were having second thoughts about you, was it right they have you stay with them?

Were you going to get them killed like how your supervisor was? Was Ryo going to hunt them down as well? Now you knew what he is capable of. Ryo lacks empathy for human beings as if he's different from the human race. You should have seen this coming. From the very beginning, he didn't care about human lives. That's why he was able to kill all those people at the Sabbath.

Ryo was evil, but you couldn't escape him. He is like air, always with you everywhere. With or without him, you'd die. It was painful. You want to die. You want to be killed by him. Sacrifice yourself to him for all the lives you've taken away. Any way you go, you didn't care. Shot, stabbed, drowned, choked, strangled, hung by the neck, ran over, drug overdose, crushed... Raped.

You wanted him. You wanted Ryo to kill you. But he's bad. You couldn't help it. He'll do worse things. Shut up. Ryo will not let you go. How can you resist this fate? He's not what he seems. Being killed by him is your dream. Don't do this to yourself. Are you listening? Shut the fuck up!

"[Y/N]!"

"Piss off, Akira!" You hissed at him and ran one of your hands through your hair. The voice in your head was eating away at your sanity. Shaking your head, you felt your heart aching. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it-

"[Y/N], put the knife down!" Akira was struggling to pull the knife away from your wrist. You fought back with as much strength as you have.

"I have to do this!" Stop it. "It's the only way to know I'm strong!" The blade was pressed against your wrist before Akira finally took it away from you. He looks at the knife, then throws it across the room out of your reach.

Give up. You fell to the floor. "Akira!" You grabbed onto his leg as he continued to wipe his own tears. "Akira, help [Y/N]!"

He didn't question why you said your name in the third person but he sits with you on the floor. "I'll help you with everything." Akira then points to a mirror. You the image of you and him on the floor, the two of you a crying mess.

Eyebags above your cheeks, your hair was a mess, makeup a mess, clothes a mess, you're a breathing mess. How ugly can you get?

"You're beautiful, [Y/N]," Akira whispered. "And I'm not lying."

He is. Be quiet!

"Ryo won't betray me..." You looked at the mirror with dull eyes. "Right?"

Akira moves your hair off your shoulder and looks at your reflection.

"He already has."

•••

Jezebel was killed. Ryo announced that the plane she was working on, crashed into the Pacific Ocean. There was a Devilman on the flight that attacked the passengers. You recognized two other victims, Kiyoko and Kiku. The mother and daughter you reunited together were killed the same plane Jezebel was working on.

The three of them were killed by Devilmen. This is all your fault. Maybe if you didn't help them... If you never met them, you wouldn't have felt this despair. You're an idiot. Fuck off.