Saved by Ryo Asuka

A few weeks went by and Akira has told you how being a demon affected him and his school life. While you listened to his stories, you wrote down his experiences for future notes. He said he has gotten better at sports, attracted more girls to him, and he's eating more than usual.

However, what was worrying Akira the most was not his new abilities but it was actually Miki. Akira told you that a certain photographer that was treating their models differently. Koji Nagasaki came up in your thoughts and you decided it was best to put a stop to his perverted actions...

But not like this!

Akira kneels down in front of you and bows down deeply to the point where his forehead is touching the floor. "Please [Y/N], it's the only way to save Miki from Koji Nagasaki!" Akira's hands were together.

You crossed your arms, "No way, not again!" You covered your ears and shook your head in disagreement.

Ryo walks into the living room and raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong with you?" He asks Akira.

"Ryo, you need to help us save Miki from her perverted photographer!" Akira raises his head up quickly. "And we need [Y/N] to lure him into our trap!"

The blond looks at you, to Akira, then back to you. "What?" Ryo was still confused as hell.

Akira turns to you again, "[Y/N] please?! Miki is a very special person to me and if anything happens to her, I'll never be happy ever again!"

"Ah, okay - okay, fine!" You gave up because you felt bad for Akira and Miki seemed like a very nice girl when you first met her. "The guy does seem like a pervert too!"

Ryo stood there, not having a clue what was happening. "Could we restart this whole conversation?"

You walked up to him and grabbed his hands and you sighed, "I'm going to be used as bait, again, to save Miki from her perverted photographer and arrest him!"

You ended up giving into Akira's request and now you find yourself dialling Koji's number. You held his card in your hand and in the other was Ryo's cellphone. It rang for a while until the line was answered.

"Hello~?" Koji sang his greeting and you rolled your eyes, so you decided to finally man up.

You nervously cleared your throat, "Uh... Hi? This is [Y/N]..."

On the phone, you could hear him sit up. "Oh, you're that scientist I saw a few weeks ago... So, what could I do for you, hun?" Koji's voice went up and you could tell he was smirking. Ryo smashed his head on the table and Akira gives up a thumbs up.

"Where are you right now?" You demanded and wanted to know his location.

"Woah, easy there babe!" Koji teases and you shiver in disgust. Ryo groans in the background as Akira nervously paces around. "I didn't know you're so desperate to see me?"

"Er..." You didn't know how to respond so you turned to Akira for help. He does some weird sign language you didn't understand until he motions you to continue talking, then forces a smile on his face. Your eye twitches in annoyance, "Uh - Yeah! I was thinking about what you told me before and I-"

"What?!" Ryo whisper yelled. You frantically wave your hand in the air to silence him.

"And I figured modelling was as interesting as science..." You lied and gritted your teeth. You hissed out, "Do you think I could model for you?..."

"Hmm...?" It seemed like Koji was thinking for a bit. "Sure sweets, how about you meet up with me tonight at my warehouse? After I shoot one of my other models."