Revenge is mine, Ryo Asuka

It was absolutely nerve-wracking, it was a sight you never imagined you would be able to witness. There, just a few feet ahead of you, the tall, looming figure was searching through the demolished houses as if it lost something. With its slow movements, the creature breathed heavily through its gaping mouth and there you saw it’s sharp fangs. Its empty eyes were only glossing over the rubble with disinterest, nothing appeased the monster’s need.

Taking one last look at the inhuman manifestation, your stomach almost turned at the sight, you have never seen something as ugly and frightening within your lifetime. Its purple skin looked rough and burnt as if they crawled out from hell itself. You can practically see its spine and joints move and pop inside its bumpy flesh.

Cursing mentally to yourself, you continued to hide behind the wall that was still standing up straight. Thinking about the timing you had with this creature, there was no doubt that Ryo Asuka had something to do with this, the mere thought made your teeth grind together out of anger. Your nails grew into those flesh-ripping claws as well as your fangs sprouting inside your mouth, you knew you had to fly away to escape away from that thing unless you wanted to be dragged back to the bastard that impregnated you.

But that beast standing in the distance, it was no Devilman, it looked much stronger and more malicious than one. Its large, empty eyes scanned the area and the unusually long arms dragged behind them. It looked more like a demon from hell and no doubt, it was looking for you. You never thought that Ryo would summon his very own dogs to hunt after his runaway bride and mother of the disaster that is to overthrow the entire universe.

Surprisingly, by God’s grace, the purple demon turns the other direction and slowly walks away from where you were hidden. It seems like it gave up its search for you, its a pity that Ryo was so close to gaining you back. There was no time for you to keep lingering within the shadows and you looked up at the redded sky for the slightest bit of hope you could get.

Sighing in pain, you were hunched over with your hand over your mouth to silence your groans. From the tearing of your back, your wings swelled and shot up from your shoulder blades. Once again, your horns pierced through your forehead and pointed up to the sky. Glancing around one last time, the monster was no longer visible and it disappeared past the blackening smoke of the burning buildings.

There was a determined glare in your dulled eyes as you carefully spread your wings and prepared to fly away, far from this place. You could barely recognize where you were, the town, village or whatever it was, was completely destroyed. This war between the human and inhuman is extremely unfair, unjust, the entire human race is merely filled with weak rats.

Even though your faith is long gone, you couldn’t help but as for God’s help to at least spare the innocent… What’s the use anyway? If He created humans this way, why did he make them without powers? Strength? You almost pitied them, pretending to be human was almost unbearable, and having to act that way for years? You deserved an award, a reward. You just wanted to escape from this reconstruction of Hell.

But of course, why would God grant you a little chance for refuge?

With a crash of a large foot, the tall figure emerges from the smoke again. You only noticed it when the demon lets out a roar of disbelief, shaking the land around it and making the standing houses finally collapse. Soon and inevitably, its sharp eyes caught you trying to fly away. You can see the demon lick its lips at the sight as it slowly crouches down to the ground. The purple colour of the demon drains away as its body splits into two.

A sharp gasp left your lips and your pupils dilated into sharp points as you watched with a chilling awe. The creature breaks apart as two new figures rise to their feet, they took the shape of the human body yet with altered limbs and features. Now the huge monster was split into two and they ran away from each other to see who can capture you first.