No one loves Ryo Asuka

You couldn't seem to think straight anymore. The guilt of having people killed because of you has caused you to feel dirty. You were under so much stress and you wanted to calm yourself down with a nice warm shower. You wanted to wash Koji's blood off your skin.

You slipped out of your clothes and ran your hands through your hair. The cold white tiles made you shiver from your feet and upward. You sighed and leaned down to turn on the shower. While turning the knob to the hottest side, you felt cold hands on your waist and slowly made their way up your body.

The hands stop at your neck and Ryo breathes down on your ear, "Mind if I join?" He asks, his voice causing you to quiver against his naked body. Ryo looks down at you and waits for an answer, you felt his icy blue eyes pierce through your soul.

You cleared your throat, "Well, it's not like I had a choice anyway."

Ryo laughs as if he heard a funny joke, "Are you still mad about what happened earlier?" He giggles and gently grabs your bloody hair, pulling them together to form a short ponytail.

"Ryo, I-" Turning around, you were startled by how much blood that stained Ryo's face.

Soon, you were pushed into the shower and Ryo followed next. The warm water hit your skin and Ryo's cold hands held your cheeks together.

"Stop making me feel like shit, [Y/N]," Ryo says and forces you to look up at him. "Do you think I'm a bad person? Are you scared of me?"

Your bottom lip was shaking and you decided to kill two birds with one stone, "A little bit..." You answered both of his questions with one response and you furrowed your eyebrows.

Ryo bites his lip and shakes his head, "Do you think loving me was a mistake?" He lets go of your cheeks and went quiet.

You looked at his face and saw he was staring down at the wet tiled floor. You wanted to say that loving him was a mistake, but it was a mistake on your part. You knew Ryo was unstable and dangerous from the start, but you knew if you left him, he might kill himself.

"When it's just us two, you are always happy..." You said. "And you know what? You and I will get through this together."

Ryo looks down at you, water droplets fall from his nose. "Say that you love me."

You fell quiet for a few seconds before you raised your hand to run through his wet blond hair. You felt so suffocated because of him, the steam coming off of the hot water didn't help as much. It pained you to see him so depressed, but you knew you couldn't keep forcing yourself any longer.

"I love you."

He leans down to kiss you and you accepted him. Ryo was running his hands through every inch of your body, never leaving anything untouched. You did the same, even though it felt so wrong.

Soon, Ryo separated from you and decided to actually start to wash the blood off your bodies. He grabs the soap and starts to clean your hair and your smooth skin. Then, Ryo washes while you went on your tippy toes to shampoo his blond locks.

"Can you promise me to not kill any more people?" You asked.

The blond man shakes his head, "It was fun for a moment, but looking back... All I feel is nothing."

Ryo's back was facing you and you were glad that he couldn't see your shaking hands.

You finally knew that all this time, Ryo was evil to the core.

...

"[Y/N], you seem kind of out of it today," Ryo says in a quiet voice and stares at the ceiling. The blond turns his head and sees you sleeping beside him. Your sleeping features looked peaceful and innocent and Ryo's lips turned into a frown. It was three in the morning and Ryo was wide awake. For some reason, he couldn't bring himself to fall asleep. "I'm sorry you had to see that side of me."

He continues to talk to you, fully aware that you couldn't hear him. Ryo shakes his head and sits up. He swings his legs over the bed and stands on the cold white floor. Ryo walks out of the shared room and closes the door gently.

He makes his way down the hallway and takes note that Akira is at Miki's house and that Jenny was nowhere to be seen. Ryo walks into the living room and takes out a black paper bag. The blond sits down on the white couch and pulls out the same camcord from the Sabbath incident.

Ryo takes out his laptop from the coffee table's drawer and hooks the device to the laptop. After a few minutes, a video loads on the screen and begins to play. Ryo puts the audio to a minimum and sits back to watch.

He sees himself hand the camera over to you and breaking the alcohol bottle. Ryo watches himself stab those filthy people, then being punched and kicked around. Since you were holding the camera at the time, Ryo could tell you were scared due to how shaky the video was.

"What are you doing?!" Your voice was a little muffled. The camera was facing Ryo and the blond could see the blood splattered on his face. "You're fucking crazy!"

Ryo shakes his head and shuts the laptop off. He removes the laptop from his lap and sets both devices aside, under the coffee table. The blond frowns even more and sighs in disappointment.

"Why are you still awake?" Your voice echoed in the quiet room. You covered your exposed shoulders with your hands and leaned against the wall. Ryo looks at you and smiles a little bit. "I woke up and you weren't beside me." You added.

"S-Sorry..." Ryo pats the seat beside him. You walked up to the couch and sat next to your lover. "I couldn't sleep at all. My mind is everywhere right now."

"Why don't you think of happy thoughts for once?" You replied in a sleepy voice and leaned on his shoulder.

The room fell silent and Ryo stares blankly at the hidden camcord.

"I'm always thinking about you."

I'm sorry this chapter was a little shorter than usual, I'm not really feeling good right now...