Trusting Ryo Asuka

⚠️Lime Warning⚠️  

You, Akira, and Ryo stood outside the doors of the Sabbath Party. You fiddle with the hem of your skirt nervously and gulped. Your heart was racing and your stomach was turning, your hands were getting sweaty the more time passes.

Ryo hooks his arm around your shoulder and puts his camcorder in his pocket. "Ready, babe?" He asks.

You gave out a shaky sigh, "I don't know... People get possessed by devils here, don't they?" You looked up at him and he kisses you softly to calm you down.

"But you'll be fine as long as you're with me!" Ryo reassures you. The blond turns to Akira and pats the student on his shoulder. "Just so you know, whatever happens, you'll always be my childhood friend."

Akira forms both of his hands into fists and nods his head quickly. "Aye aye, captain!" He salutes.

Ryo places his hand on the doorknob, "Oh and I suggest you look straight ahead of you." He opens the door.

"Huh, why though - Oh my GOD?!" You jumped.

While walking through the double doors, multicoloured lights flashed in the foggy air and the sound of men and women moaning filled your ear. Your eyes widen when you realized what was happening, you shook your head in disbelief.

You looked up at Ryo and blinked quickly because you were panicking internally. "No way-! There's no way you're making me go in there! Too many hormones!" You whispered the last part.

Ryo clicks his tongue at you, "C'mon [Y/N], this is a part of the experiment... Plus, don't you trust me?" He speaks over the blaring music.

"Yes, of course!" You replied right away. "It's just... This isn't right-"

Ryo tugs on your arm and pulls you with him. "I'll protect you no matter what, [Y/N]... Oi, Akira! This way!"

Soon the three of you entered the hall and you tried not to make eye contact with anyone. A topless girl then walks up to you while holding a bowl of oblong pills. You see Akira stare at her exposed chest with an opened mouth yet Ryo didn't even take a glance at her. She struts up to you and grins.

"Here, take this!" The girl suddenly shoves her fingers down your mouth and you gag on reflex. You pushed her away and you ended up swallowing the pill in the process. The girl laughs at your terrified expression and turns to Akira.

"What the hell was that?!" You yelled.

No one answers your question and you tried to force yourself to throw up but nothing worked. The girl places a pill in her mouth and grabs Akira by the collar. After french-kissing him, Akira pulls away with a red face. The shirtless girl looks at Ryo, "Anything for you handsome?" She bats her eyelashes.

You grabbed Ryo's arm and pressed yourself against him, "He's with me." You smirked angrily at her and she cackles in response. Still holding Ryo's arm, you drag him away from the girl and Akira stumbles along. Froma distance you heard her whistle and you rolled your eyes.

Roy smiles down at you as the three of you take a seat on a bench that's not covered in cum. You crossed your arms and huffed in annoyance. 

"So you're the jealous type?" Ryo tries to make a joke and you laughed back sarcastically. Akira looks at you and his lips quivered.

"Don't be so mean to [Y/N], Ryo..." The brown-haired boy spoke in a soft but confident voice. "Plus, I think you're the jealous one."

Ryo lays back on the bench and rolls his blue eyes. "Prove it." He scoffs.