Your move, Ryo Asuka

You couldn't handle being silent anymore. Ever since Ryo came up with the conclusion: "Devilmen are disguised as humans, if anyone you know seems different the slightest... Kill them." It's been all over social media and the crime rate has risen.

He was wrong. Now citizens are out there killing their friends and family. You can't stand it. You needed to get your message out to the public.

You've gained enough energy to start walking outside Miki's house. However, it became a nuisance because every time you step out you can hear Ryo's voice. His broadcast is being streamed from almost every screen, including the television in Miki's house.

It was a pain listening to him ramble about your research. Sure, he helped you during the incident in Peru and everything but the information he was giving out was wrong.

Stopping on the sidewalk, you rushed back to Miki's house and busted the door open. The teens in the house looked at you in surprise while Wamu actually fell off his seat. You huffed and moved your hair out of your eyes.

"Who knows how to interrupt a tv signal?" You smiled evilly while waiting for a response.

A hand shot up in the air and you quickly point to the teen. It was Hie.

You smiled and grabbed him, pulling him to your side. His stoic expression doesn't change as he shoves his hands in his pockets. You wrap an arm around his shoulders and Hie still stays quiet as usual.

"You seem pretty lively today [Y/N]." Akira raises an eyebrow.

"I'm glad to see that you're feeling better!" Miki sighs in relief.

"I have an idea!" You declared while the rest of them looked at each other. Bending down to Hie's height you asked, "What do we need to have in order to sabotage Ryo's broadcast with our own?"

Hie slowly rubs his chin, his dreadlocks covering his eyes in deep thought. "I suppose a receiver decoder, a monitor, and a camera would help... We'll also use the antenna on Miki's house."

You nodded and stood up straight, "Alright, I'll run over to my lab and borrow the items." While putting on your lab coat, you grabbed your id card as well.

"Wait," Miki stood up from her seat on the couch. "Why are we doing this?"

Smiling brightly, you replied, "If I don't do this, you guys will die!"

"What?!" Wamu stands up next to a frightened Miki. "You can't be serious!"

"You wanna make a bet?!" You stared at him with wide eyes and Wamu falls back onto his seat, scared. "Ryo said that if your character changes- even the slightest- you're suspected to be a Devilman! The only way to postpone your transformation is by killing you!"

"[Y/N], you're kinda freaking me out..." Miki shutters as Miko rolls her eyes at you.

"Well then, I'm going to my lab." You're back to your joyful self as you skip out of Miki's house. The teens sigh as they were finally able to breathe.

"Hold on, [Y/N]!" A voice called after you. You turned around and see Akira stumble out the door behind you. "You left this..."

Looking down at his hand, you raised an eyebrow. Reluctantly, you placed your hand on his and smiled awkwardly.

"Thanks for giving me my pencil back..."

Akira scratches the back of his neck. "I just wanted to tell you to be careful..." He mumbles.

"Is that all?" You teased.

Akira visibly swallows nervously. "And to hurry back here."

You smiled brightly, "Aww, you're so cute!" You pat him on his shoulder while Akira covers his red face.