I'm sorry, Ryo Asuka

Note: This takes place after Akira had sex with Silene (that sex demon idk) and Ryo saved his ass.

"And that's why sleeping with a prostitute is bad." You concluded your speech about the dangers of offered sex to Akira, who was saved from the demon Silene. Ryo had gone out of his way to pick up Akira with his motorcycle after the devilman fought off the other demons. "Now, do you have any questions?"

Akira was sitting before you on the other couch, his legs crisscrossed. "Nope," He replied quickly while shaking his head.

"Good, drink that." Ryo points at the glass on the coffee table. With an arm wrapped around your shoulder while the other one typed on his computer, Ryo doesn't even look up at the student.

Without asking, Akira grabs the cup and chugs down the drink. His face contorted in disgust and he stuck his tongue out. "Tastes... Weird."

Suddenly on the television, the channel changed to show Ryo's interview. 'Professor Ryo's science lab' appeared on the screen. You were fixated on the television and didn't realize what was happening to Akira.

He began to breathe heavily, clutching his shirt with a strong grip. Akira started sweating. The next thing you know is that he's holding his head in pain.

"Akira, are you alright?" Looking at the poor teen, he starts to yell in bloody murder. You gasped when Akira's skin turned grey and when his wings ripped through his shirt.

In full Devilman form, Akira stands up and raises his fist. He aims to punch at the two of you. At lightning speed, his fist was stopped by a glass wall separating you and Ryo from Akira. He continues to punch the unbreakable glass wall in anger.

You let out the breath you were holding in and turned your head to Ryo. He closes his laptop with a smirk on his face. "I found out that another person has turned into a Devilman. We will give this drink to the athlete Moyuru Koda and expose his power."

Ignoring the sounds of the banging, you were skeptical. "But wouldn't that reveal that Devilmen are real? Don't you realize how dangerous that is?"

"[Y/N], he's using this power to cheat his way to the top." Ryo states. "The reporters are calling him a super-high school level runner."

"Then what's your plan?"

"We just expose him, that's all."

You looked at Akira, "Are you sure that is all we're doing?" You frowned and lowered your eyelashes. The aura was tense.

Ryo gave you the side eye. His face was stoic until he smiles widely. "Hell, it seems like the only humans here are just us!"

Now, you burst out into laughter.

•••

You crossed your arms over your chest and tapped your foot impatiently. Waiting outside of the change rooms was the most boring experience. Since Ryo went into the men's to have a quick talk with Akira, you were left alone.

Your outfit was jeans, a white turtleneck and sunglasses, as an attempt to look as discreet as possible. Leaning against the wall, you could faintly hear the sounds of squealing in the girl's change room and then I loud bang of a locker slamming shut.

Out of curiosity, you pushed yourself off the wall and walked through the change room doors. "What the Hell is going on?" You asked and a group of girls pointed towards a row of lockers.

"Miki Makimura?" You raised an eyebrow as you walked up to the girl. You saw another girl with maroon braided hair, with an annoyed glare. She turns to you, realizing who it was you smirked. "And Miko Kuroda, I never thought I'd meet you again. At a girl's change room. Shirtless."