Chapter 2: Malis Rin

Malis
Hi, I'm Malis, 20 years old and from Kampong Cham Cambodia. I'm just a simple and sweet girl with color red straight hair but still, I never have a boyfriend since birth. But I don't know if I'm ready to have. I wish my first boyfriend is the last and my forever husband but now I'm focusing on my study. I love reading books; I always went to the library. But there is a moment that I felt different. It is a book, and it was named Book of Destiny. I start reading it and it looks wonderful and lovely book that I've never read before. However, the class will start soon so later I will continue reading. Since I enjoy it, I bought the book. But suddenly I met a stranger girl, she is pretty after all. She approached me then I felt weird that she seemed a stranger so I talked to her.

Malis: are you following me?

Abigail: the book...You bought...how pathetic.

I got bewilderd because of how she spoke every single words.

Malis: but... I already bought it...umm, try to read the content, and it has so the romantic story.

Abigail: I see...By the way I'm Abigail.

I can still felt the chill in my bones.

Malis: hmm oh, Abigail...umm I don't know but you seemed you had interest in my book, you know what I enjoy reading this book. Oh so romantic.

Abigail: nice...and I have a question...do you know who you want become your husband in future?

Malis: eh, I don't know who because I haven't had a boyfriend since birth. And even me have a crush but I can't make sure that they shall be my future husband. But why did you ask?

She talked so emotionless and she always staring at my eyes that creeped me. Also hands was always down and she never tried to move it.

Abigail: because...If you read in the last page of the book, you will see "the whom read the story will be blessing an endless love, write here on the blank the one that you will accept the love in this world to the eternal life."

Malis: ahh I but I can't choose for now.

Abigail: I see...well we will gonna meet after you decided.

Abigail used her magic spell again to disappear.

Malis: what? Wait...If you read in the last page of the book, you will see "the whom read the story will be blessed an endless love, write here on the blank the one that you will accept the love in this world and the eternal life."

=Malis=

And that's the time I start to search the one I shall accept the love. But in my place I can't find, because I'm kinda like I can't go near to the boys like I always keep distance at them. But suddenly my friend approach on me and she said we will gonna go somewhere to eat. We went to the restaurant and both of us seated on. She is my best friend Reasey, 20 years old, With yellow wavy hair, she acted so boyish and rude to others but nice and caring to her real friends, she always wore a glasses, big boobs and she is so passionate.

Malis: Reasey thanks you treat me a meal again.

Reasey: wait, I thought you will gonna pay it!

Reasey shouted out loud.

Malis: what but I don't have-

Reasey: well, I don't have money too!

The butler heard them and he was trying to calm Reasey.

Butler: can you please lower your voice?

Reasey: I can't because the food here so expensive!

The man next to them got annoyed because of her loud voice.