Races Information

Warlock and Witch
-Warlock was genuinely knowledgeable regarding to the Witchery and science such as making potions and technology, Sivanni Laboratory was the source of all kinds of potions and technology of Kingsleight City. Most of the Warlocks and Witches were living in Sivanni Subdivision.

Potions have different types:

Support Potion - This potion type who usually gives a positive effect on the user such as healing, strength, speed and etc.

Attack Potion - this potion type also known as offensive potion which it can gives a negative effect or can give a fatal damage to the contact such as poison, explosive, nausea, drunk, and etc.

Rare Potion - this potion type is usually needs more rare items to create such a powerful potions and it seems near to be a Mage or Psychic's ability such as summon weapon, lightning strike, hypnosis, death and etc.

Splash Potion - the potion who needed to threw to make a splash which it has airborn effect.

Ghoul
-This cannibal race usually feasted a humans or warlocks and witches flesh to survive and it could also gave an energy or strength to fight, which the Aigara thoughts that they were enemy, their weapon could be summon on every parts of their body. Example, Malis's Red Wings which she could summon it from behind that could made her fly. Most of the Ghouls were living in the Have Town.

Vampire
-This race consumed humans or Warlocks and Witches blood to survive. They had speed ability and weapon skills like using knives, whip and etc. They were nocturnal which they were usually hunt a victim during night. They were always with the Ghouls to company or to join their meals like the blood for vampire and the flesh for Ghouls. They also lived in Have Town.

Animal Shifter
-This race could only transform into single animal. Example, Furuichi could only transform to Shiba the dog. By transforming into animal could increase several status such as speed, strength, agility and etc. They were accompanied at the Warlocks and Witches and they lived in Sivanni Subdivision.

Wizard
-this race was an elemental magic caster who used to attack or defend. Each Wizards had only single elements such as Ice, Water, Fire, Thunder and etc. They could also use an item to increase their powers. Most of the Wizards were living in Seven Flora Town.

Psychic
-the most intelligent race of all and who professes an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception. They could cast different supernatural ability such as to predict the future, sense the surrounding, use telekinesis and levitation. Most of Psychics were living in Ivannsa Town.