Chapter 18: The Truth Behind Alliza

5:00 in the lost wood forest.

Steven: this....is ridiculous how could you be that Alliza?

Alliza: you don't believe me? Well, it is fine.

Steven: wait a second...if you...umm.

Steven was hesitating if he should ask regarding the story that gave trauma to her or he would just stay silent.

Steven: so umm.

Alliza: I know Livitina, 9 years ago, we used to be friends remember. Jeez, I can't really tell everything.

Steven: I am sorry Malis-I mean Alliza.

Alliza: I don't mind, you can all me Alliza as long as Livitina isn't here.

Steven: if I try to remind the names in the group chat...hmm I don't see Livitina name.

Steven took a bite of the fruit while they were sitting on the log apart.

Alliza: ...

They stayed silent in about 1 minute.

Alliza: remember that you said...you love me?

Steven: I am still thinking if it was the potion effect.

Steven looked down.

Alliza: you better to forgot it, because I was a murderer remember.

Steven: I don't know, I left the town without knowing anything regarding that incident. But the police said you are the curpit if I'm not mistaken.

Alliza was looking at Steven while she felt sad. Alliza removed her sweater showing her white loungewear clothes, Steven blushed so sudden but he saw Alliza has burnt skin at her left part of shoulder.

Alliza: I burnt the body of Leizl Ann and Nico.

Steven: oh, that guy who stabbed me 9 years ago.

Alliza seemed could bear to speak up about what happened 9 years ago.

Alliza: yes, I killed Leizl Ann because she was saying so mean to my friend Nicole.

Steven felt shocked, he thought that Nicole was the Nicole he met in Have Carnival yet he refused to ask because he thought it was just a coincidence.

Alliza: I met Nicole during the time my family visit the Korea 10 years ago, she is very nice Korean girl...I hope she's fine in the orphanage.

Steven: orphanage!

Steven shouted as he shocked.

Alliza: Steven?

Steven: ne-nevermind it...

Steven was very wondering yet he let Alliza to continue the story.

Alliza: okay, I couldn't let somebody would hurt Nicole, so I did it among Nico. However, the judge verdict I'm guilty...but since of my very young age, they brought me in custody, my life there was difficult yet I bear it.

Alliza hugged her sweater.

Steven: I wonder why you are hiding to Livitina, but she wasn't involved in the incident.

Alliza: she-she-Livitina found out Leizl Ann was her missing sister.

Alliza was afraid as she hugged her sweater more.

Alliza: with my young age I felt paranoid, I felt that Livitina would kill me. So I changed my name to Malis, a cambodian name with the help of Hye, my another Korean friend.

Steven: but at least you don't kill Livitina even you have paranoia.

Alliza: I learned a lesson that not to kill after I left the custody.