Chapter 11: Saving the Captive

In the hallway of Sivanni Laboratory, the two leader of the organization of Red Flesh and Aigara were met. Ester glared at Ferdinand.

Ferdinand: so...you have guts to enter at Aigara's lab?

Ester: you are f******* murderer did you know that we know your plan?!

Ferninand: everything...your races starts everything...

Ester: because you want to create the powerful item!

Ferdinand: Golden Fruit huh...Mr. Ghoul...it is nice to meet you...and goodbye...

Ferdinand took a test tube that contains the splash potion of summon weapon from his pocket and he threw it backwards. After it splashed, the portal was created. It summoned an Aigara'a Scythe which it was his primary weapon and then Thousand Spear going towards Ester. Ester dodged all the attacks and he jump up and he made his palms and foot sticked to the ceiling. Ghoul's ability was also to use their body parts to adhere on a certain object. The spears summoning went off but the portal still on. Ester crawled going behind to Ferdinand while he was crawling in the ceiling. Ferdinand was just watching Ester without the feeling of fear. Ester jumped down behind Ferdinand but he suddenly slashed Ester by using his Aigara's Scythe which it damage Ester greatly. He jumped backward then he summoned multiple spears from the portal that the potion was produced that aiming to Ester. Ester stood up and he used his Snake-Style Tail to block the spear but Ferninand ran across Ester to go behind and slashed the Snake Tail but it was not give a damage to the Snake Tail. The spear summoning went off but the portal still on. Ester used his surprise attack to Ferninand, he quickly kicked the Scythe to propelled away from Ferdinand and the Snake's head hit Ferdinand's stomach that made him kneed. Ferdinand receive minor damage but still, he stood up and he took the cookie pack from his pocket to eat many cookies which it gaves him energy. He suddenly summons thousand spears again to throw at Ester but Ester kept avoiding the attacks. However, Ester felt fatigued that made him failed to avoid the stray spear. Ester kneed to the ground while he was pulling out the spear that hit his stomach. The ground was filled with Ester's blood. Ferdinand jumped and he was going to stab Ester but suddenly, Ester's Snake Tail wrapped Ferdinand. Ferdinand kept struggling but the stray spears slashed the Snake Tail that made Ferdinand free to move. Ester stepped backward and he regenerated his Snake Tail. The summoning spears went off and the portal closed. Ferdinand dashed approaching to Ester and he kicked him away. Becauae of the impact, Ester was threw away and he collided the wall. Ester stood up and he was panting and injured, Ferdinand was approaching to Ester to attack him but Ester quickly dodged his punch and then he used headbutt to Ferdinand. Ferdinand lied on the ground and he was flinched. Ester took a bite on Ferdinand's shoulder to devours his meat. Ferdinand couldn't move because he felt dizzy which it made him letting Ester to feast his shoulder. Ferdinand was shouting so loud because of pain. Ferdinand saw the spear next to him that was hit Ester's stomach, while he was lying, he tried to reach the spear and then he succesfully grabbed the spear to stab Ester. Ester was hit that made him stopped feasting his flesh, Ferdinand stood up, the hallway was filled with their blood.

Ferdinand: stop this...Ghoul!

Ester: I won't...let you...

Ester was trying to pull the spear from his stomach. He kept coughing blood. Ferdinand was touching his wounded shoulder.

Ferdinand: your races...shall need to be extinct.

Ester: no...I won't let you to do this! Stop this...

Ferdinand: ...you will die here!

Suddenly, Riaz came inside the laboratory, he found Ester and Ferdinand wounded.

Riaz: Ester!

Ester looked behind to see Riaz.

Ester: Riaz...