Chapter 7: Love Potion

In the old abandoned building, Steven, Malis and Reasey met Ester.

Ester: come here Malis you will be safe.

Steven: who are you by the way
Ester: hmm I am...the leader of the Red Flesh Organization...I am The Everfall and the one of the strongest Ghoul in Have Town.

Malis went to Ester and he grabbed her hand.

Ester: good Malis now shall we leave this place.

Malis: ok then...

Ester and Malis left the old building and it seemed Steven was felt jealous.

Reasey: Steven...you look jealous.

Steven: what! I'm not...I'm just...worrying...

Reasey: about her or our races?

Steven: why about her...eh...

Reasey giggled while staring at Steven's eyes.

Reasey: you have crush on Malis don't you?

Steven seemed speechless while he looked away from Reasey.

Steven: wait...I...

Reasey: aww It's ok you have a chance don't worry...sort of.

Steven: hmmm I don't know why...but I didn't drank potion of Love this day.

Reasey: good luck boy... Come on let's go back to Sivanni Subdivision.

Steven: ok then...

Meanwhile in the highway that links Seven Flora Town and Have Town. The battlefield made a huge traffic, some vehicles were going to other road to avoid the battlefield. The smoke that the two potions produced was disappeared. Many ghouls were already dead and it seemed the Warlocks looked like they were going to win. Riaz was nearly died, he was kneeling in front of Sebastian, he had many wounds and continuous panting. Suddenly, Steven and Reasey came in and Steven threw a splash Potion of Healing towards Riaz to heal his wounds. Sebastian noticed he was helping the Ghouls, he questioned him with a like a big man's voice while glaring at him.

Sebastian: what are you doing?!

Steven: I'm sorry...let us stop this...

Riaz: I'm going to-

Aria and Rose came in to escort Riaz to go to their mansion.

Aria: Riaz let's go home.

Rose: and let's talk about this later...

Riaz stood up and he gave Sebastian a death glare.

Riaz: ....we will going to meet again...filty Warlock.

Reasey: well good thing they stop now.

Sebastian: Steven, Reasey...we will having a meeting at our lab...don't you think that I wouldn't going to report what you've done you two...

The Warlocks retreated from the battlefield. Some Ghoul survivors were also retreat from the battlefield going back to the mansion. After a several hours. In the Sivanni Laboratory meeting room the five Aigara Organization are having a meeting, the meeting room has big white round tables while their were sitting facing each other.

Aigara Organization is the organization that tought or to improve their profession of the Witches, Warlocks and Animal Shifter. Aigara's profession was a teacher, scientist, doctor, a warrior or the workers of the Aigara Corporation which the corporation who produced to sell a different kinds of potions. Aigara Corporation is the trusted company of the City of Kingsleight and their potions usually the Royal Knights even the Emperor were using at their daily lives to heal, to fight and etc. Steven, Reasey, Furuichi, Sebastian and their Leader Ferdinand are among of the Aigara Organization. Ferninand is an 19 years old, and an Animal Shifter Everfall that he can turn himself into a purple bunny, with purple hair, red eyes and wearing a butler suit. In the meeting, Sebastian discussed regarding how Steven and Reasey helped the Ghouls, Furuichi was astounded and he stared to Sebastian like he seemed doubting.