Chapter 12: Nicole and Mira's Nightmare Past

7:30 In the second floor's living room of Mira' Mansion, Mira, Malis and her Selen Personnel were inside the living room sitting in the sofa while watching the CCTV. Malis's hand was tied with a rope. Mira was already know Steven, Nicole, Nathan, Aria and Rose were in the gate.

Mira: they really think they can take you away from me? Hehe no way.

Malis: they can and you will see...they are going to kill you!

Personnel 1: Madame they are now in the gate...wait...Nicole is helping them!

Mira: foolish girl...don't worry she is just my old student...

Personnel 2: hmm look in the CCTV...they are 5.

Malis: Aria, Rose and...Steven!

Mira: ah so those people are your friends...

Mira came closer to Malis and then she touched her chin. Malis glared to Mira.

Malis: yes and don't think you can beat them...they are powerful after all.

Mira: wait, I remember that twin vampire that I used my hypnotized skill...

Malis: what? So that was why they attack Steven which means Ester is secretly-

Mira: no, we just exchanged an information. That time he told me regarding to the Spellbook 31 and the holder. I believe at his word because I can know if people is lying or not. So them I give an item to him that can hypnotized any people.

Malis: hmm...why he trust the Psychic like you?

Mira: don't be jealous girl!

Mira laughed devilish.

Malis: I'm not jealous! Ghouls must not trust Psychic again!

Mira: they can trust us again, I can control their minds...If Warlock and Witch can control people's feeling...we, Psychic can control people's brain! But poor Warlock if they are out of potion, they are just only whimpy loser you know...haha...

Malis: hmm...

Personnel 1: Madame look...our personnel in the entrance were killed!

Mira: wow so fast...

Mira flattered sarcastically.

Malis: ...now we will see who is the whimpy loser...

Mira: shut up!

Mira slapped Malis.

Personnel 2: Madame why are you sweating?

Mira: ...nothing...you don't need to worry...

Mira smirked.

Personnel 1: Madame they are in the hallway do we need to set the trap?

Malis: a trap!

Malis felt worried about them.

Mira: what are you waiting for do it!

Personnel 1: oh ok.

They finally reached the hallway, the hallway had several doors on the left and right, all they needed to do was to find the keys of the stock room where they thought Malis was there. Mira's extrasensory was disabled by Mira's Psychic ability. Suddenly, the door from the left was opened which it summoned Beastry mutant centipede. They felt shocked that made them stopped from walking. Steven grabbed the splash Potion of Anti Vemon and he dropped it to the ground to break the glass bottle for creating an splash potion effect, they were now invurnerable at poison. The centipede was approaching but Nathan cast Fire Wave towards the centipede. The centipede rolled itself to protect from the attack, they wait for the minutes and the centipede started to run toward them. Aria quickly threw a knife and it hit the centipede's head, Rose took her whip and she wraped the centipede's body which it made the centipede could't move. Aria jumped and she stepped above the centipede's body and then she stabbed it hundred times. Nathan notice that Aria was getting wild, she kept stabbing the centipede while laughing devilish, it seemed Aria was enjoying it which it made Steven, Nicole and Nathan felt creeped. After they killed the centipede, they enter the second door to the left. The room was dark, only the dim from the door was the source of light. Steven took the Flash Potion, he shook it to makes it glow which it gave a dim light. They notice the room was full of decoration for a little girl, Fantasy theme be like, unicorns, dolls, the wall was color pink, and other colorful stuffs the atmosphere was very unconfortable, it was like the child was imprisoned inside. Suddenly, the music box played that made them feel more uncomfortable inside, the melody was very innocent. Every seconds it was getting speed up and a sudden slow down after 30 seconds. The door behind them was suddenly closed, Nathan was creeped out so he grabbed the doorknob to open it but it wasn't working, they were imprisoned inside the uncomfortable child's room. Nicole reminded something about the atmosphere that made her sad.