Chapter 3: Book of Destiny's True Love

The conversation in GC was continued.

Ferdinand: we should eliminate her now!

Reasey: wait, M...Malis!

Malis: what it is not me! I'm not.

Riaz: don't blame my little sis!

Aria: well, we can't say she is the rakker because we don't have evidence.

Malis: but what is rakker?

Nathan: really you don't know?

Malis: I am newbie here.

Steven: same I don't know.

Malis: so kid you don't know rakker too?

Steven: I'm not kid! Honestly Yes.

Malis: but you act like a kid haha.

Steven: eh, I am 19.

Rose: I will ship them.

Nathan: nice one Steven.

Steven: what is a ship?

Reasey: the one that pirates used to sail.

Steven: hehehe funny.

Nathan: haha nice joke.

Aria: It is like the two people making them as a couple.

Malis: but hey I don't like shipping me to the random people.

Nathan: but when you know Steven. You will gonna like him.

Steven: eh...yeah, I'm nice after all.

Malis: hmm ok I need to go bye.

Malis logged out her account, and she was continuing reading the book. But still she couldn't forget about Abigail, she was not assured if it is a dream or not. But she couldn't believe that she might be a ghost so she started searching on the internet. But the Google couldn't assist her. No specific link on the result was shown regarding to the book and the reference about Abigail. She went back to the library. She noticed that book was only one, no other copies from the library. She was wondering how the book got there. She left the library afterwards.

Meanwhile, Steven went to school to study. He was still wondered about the book. At break time, he was started to read the book. He was enjoyinh reading it even he doesn't like romance. After a few minutes, Nathan, Jenny and Katie approached and sit next to Steven.

Jenny: Steven!

Steven: oh hello everyone.

Nathan: wow, you really enjoy reading that.

Katie: let me see the title...oww Book of Destiny...nice.

Steven: yeah I really like the story.

Katie: tell me what the story is.

Steven: well, the story takes place in the medieval Era. The Protagonist named Jonathan. He is a royal knight. His goal is to protect the kingdom. One day Jonathan meet a beautiful girl in the village named Abigail.

Nathan: oh same name with the woman we met.

Steven: Then they become friends umm because the emperor commanded him to do something at the village where Abigail was living, then the soldiers were going to catch Abigail...they escaped...went to othet village to hide...But Jonathan fell in love to her. Jonathan confess his love to her...And that's all I only read hehe because I still not finished glancing at the book.

Katie: wow so romantic.

Jenny: a nice story, can I borrow the book?

Steven: umm later after I finish reading it.