Chapter 16: Alliza and Livitina x Nicole Part 2

Year 2012, Alliza found guilty of murdering Leizl Ann, she was brought in custody

Year 2012, Alliza found guilty of murdering Leizl Ann, she was brought in custody. Steven wanted to visit her but he couldn't do because Luis didn't wanted him to involve the crime, they left the mansion to went home after a several days.The detectived discovered that Leizl Ann and Nico were burnt at the hole in the forest near to Alliza's house. The detective found her motive for killing was to save her friend Nicole. Leizl Ann was spreading a rumors about Nicole has connection to the massive fire of the orphanage.

Year 2010. Alliza and Leizl Ann used to be friends, their family was going to visit Ashu family in Korea because they were having a meeting for a necessary topic that should be discuss. Both family of Alliza and Leizl Ann where in the same airplane. Alliza was sitting next to Leizl Ann.

Leizl: Alliza! It is actually my first time to ride this airplane!

Alliza felt dizzy.

Alliza: me too, umm I think I gonna have a sick...

Leizl Ann patted her back.

Leizl: haha you are so weak girl...don't worry, just a little suffer more.

Alliza: by the way, where are we going?

Leizl: to Korea!

Alliza felt blissful yet dizzy at the same time.

Alliza: yeah! I am so excited!

Day 1 in Korea 3:00 pm afternoon, they were finally arrived at Seoul, Korea. They went to the Ashu's residence to meet Ashu family. The Ashu family greet them well, they blend a tea and they arranged the chairs for them. The Ashu is a Nuclear Family where only the family members are the father, mother and their only one daughter named Hye. Hye was the 10 years old girl, she had blonde wavy hair and had korean beautiful face. She was usually interested in other countries culture which with her young age, she was fluent at speaking english. Hye let Leizl Ann and Alliza to go her room. The room was very simple little girl's room.

Hye: so here we are girls.

Leizl: Nice.

Alliza: umm sorry I didn't ask yet but what is your name?

Hye: Hye Oinme Ashu or you can call me Hye, nice too meet you.

Leizl: nice too meet you too.

Alliza: nice too meet you too. But I am curious what is our family is talking about?

Hye sat on her bed, Alliza and Leizl Ann sat in the floor with a pillow on it.

Hye: it is about my dad will work at your country!

Hye spoke blissfully. Alliza and Leizl Ann shocked yet happy at the same time knowing that they would have new friend which is Hye.

Alliza: I'm excited to see you in my country Hye!