Chapter 8: Nightman Guild

4:00 pm inside the Have Restaurant.

Malis: aw come on Tasty it is just potion effect it will gone soon...hey you are so blushing now.

Steven's heart kept pounding rapidly and it made him looked away to Malis.

Steven: eh...ah...my heartbeat...so fast...

Malis giggled while staring at Steven's blushing face.

Malis: ahaha nice Tasty you made the Potion has strong effect.

Steven: th-thanks...Malis...

Malis: you are so funny Tasty...psst I wanna eat your meat...

Steven: s-sure I will use potion of Regeneration.

Malis came closer to Steven as she bitten his shoulder while leaning her palm at his chest that it made him blushing intensify regardless the pain of getting bitten. He immediately drank potion of healing.

Malis: so nice flesh.

Suddenly, Ester came inside and he saw Malis was eating Steven's shoulder that made him jealous. He shouted at them.

Ester: Malis? What are you doing with that Warlock!

Malis was stopped bitting his shoulder and she walked away from Steven.

Malis: sorry Ester...

Malis came to Ester while he was showing his furious to Steven.

Ester: it's ok Malis...Warlock! I wouldn't let you to flirt her!

Steven flustered and speechless while his shoulder was bleeding and slowly healing.

Steven: ....

Ester: stay away from her!

Malis: Tasty, bye for now

Steven: hmph!

Ester: Malis where you want to go? I will give anything for my angel...

Malis: ahaha really?

Steven: .....I need to go.

Steven pounded the glass door of Have Restaurant following a loud footstep. Outside of the restaurant he saw Aria but he just ignored her continue walking away from them.

Aria: hi Steven....hmm snobber!

Malis and Ester left the Restaurant and they had seen Aria was get snobbed.

Malis: Don't mind him Aria.

Aria: Warlock is really weird...

Meanwhile, Steven went to Gareth's Witchcraft and Spellbook store. He lean his wrist in the casier's table while his head was lying in his arm. Gareth noticed he was upset and seemed having a raincloud that gave him a sadness.

Gareth: Steven you look upset.

Steven stared at empty glass window of the store while talking in a murmur.

Steven: don't mind me.

Gareth: hmmm? But you are blocking the lane to the casier.

Steven: you don't have customers even a single one.

Steven slapped himself to wake up from the potion effect but it seemed not worked.

Steven: aaahhh it is just potion effect...I need to remove her on my mind...

Gareth: oh you are in love...who...

Steven covered his face while talking to Gareth.

Steven: to that ghoul...Malis...