dance

Fono p.o.v

everyone was talking about me. I hate it when that happens like honestly so...

I went to my favorite place of all time. the Dance studio. I walked in plugged my phone into the boombox and played upgrade you by Beyouncé I was dancing to the beat.

EXO P.O.V

we were all walking to our schools dance studio but heard music coming from there. we all huddled around the door to see Fono dancing so good. she looked like a pro. when the music stopped everyone was left in awe. she unplugged her phone and packed her stuff she came towards the door. she opened it and saw us and screamed.

Fono p.o.v
I screamed as I saw EXO watching me the whole time OMG! WERE YOU THERE THE WHOLE TIME!? YOU CREEPIERS! Fono

they said nothing but just stood there jaws opened. I put my hand underneath their jaws and.closed them. as they were not able to do that themselves. I walked away leaving like nothing happened.

EXO P.O.V

she closed our mouths O.O no-one saw that coming from someone who just hurt Tao the Kung Foo Panda. she just left us here left dumbfounded. she is so pretty though so you know its a win win situation. we entered the dance studio and danced.  she then entered and we stopped.
you guys are good Fono
thank you your good too EXO

she smiled and grabbed her phone.

then she left we continued but all of us could not stop smiling. its so weird.