Day with BTS and sleep over 2

Fono p.o.v

Today is the day I finally found time to hang with Bangatan Boys. We are going out for lunch together. I arrived at the park where they told me to go to.

I sat on the bench and waited for those guys to come. "Hey noona!!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around and saw Jungkook with the rest of the guys.

"hey Jungkook!!" I said. He suddenly raced towards me and hugged me tightly. I laughed and hugged him back. "sorry.... He had to much lollies this morning thanks to Someone. " Rap Mon said. Jin raised his hand. " I'm that someone" he said.

"no problem" I said when Jungkook released me. "shall we go to lunch now?" Suga asked. We all nodded our heads. Jungkook walked with Jimin, Jin and V. While I walked with Rap Mon and Suga.

"Is he always this happy?" I asked. "Well he IS always happy but when he has a lot of sugar he goes crazy. " I nodded while Rap mon shook his head looking at Junkook.

"are you OK Suga? Your usually loud" I smiled "yea I'm just....I don't know actually" he said rubbing his neck while smiling. I nodded and looked forward again.

"I haven't seen you guys for ages! What have you guys been up to?" I tried making a conversation but failed."well we have been really busy and so have out and well we really wanted to see you again so...." Suga said. I laughed "You guys missed me that much?" they nodded.

"NOONA HYUNG WE ARE HERE!!" Jungkook yelled. We exchanged looks and Rap Mon and Suga started running. I laughed and stared running too.

skip lunch

"Thank you guys for such a great day. See you tomorrow at school?" "yup bye Noona" Jungkook said. They had all insisted in walking me to the front door of where I'm staying. I bid my goodbye and went inside.

"Where were you? I was worried sick about you!" Kai and Suho said together. They looked at each other and glared at each other. Then that was when Tao and Chanyeol appeared out of no where and pushed them apart.

"its none if your business" I glared back at them.

"She was hanging with The Bangtan boys." Sapna came out and said. where are they appearing from.? "thy walked her to the door and bid her good bye" Lay said. "are you guys stalking me?" I said

"No we are just worried." Stacia said. If Dara, Cl, Minzy, Bom, Robyn and the rest of EXO come out I am going to scream." I said. "Fine we a will just raid your kitchen" I heard Robyn and Bom say followed by laughter.

I eneterd the kitchen and saw he rest in there. OMFG!! I hugged all the girls. I advent seen them for ages. Especially Bom, Dara, Cl and Minzy.

I entered the other room with people following me. "what are you all doing here anyway?" I asked. "We are having another sleep over!!" Chanyeol said. I looked at everyone smiling before me. "where are your parents?" I asks Suho. "buisness trip for 2 weeks and they will be staying for 2 weeks" he said. I jumped up and down with the girls. The boys looked at us oddly. "Mi how are you and Luha......" I was cut off by Mi putting her hand over my mouth

Everyone looked at Mi and Luhan who blushed. I licked Mi's hand and she pulled her hand away. "EWWWW FONO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" she shouted.

"ummm don't cover my mouth?" I said unsure. Everyone laughed and fell on the floor while me and Mi exchanged looks. WTF? did they get even weirder. "I'm getting changed." I said. "but its only 3:00pm" Sapna said. "I'm not leaving the house now." I said. "what bout the food?" Xiumin asked. "sehun and Chanyeol are going to go shopping." Suho said while giving then his card. They frowned and left.

"Girls let's go get changed!" Stacia yelled. We all ran upstairs to my room which was big enough. I changed in to yellow tank top which said "L.A party's." and black Shorts my tank top was long so it looked like a dress. The other girls wore similar things but different colours and different words on their tank tops.

We all then ran downstairs and the boys where wearing Tops and track pants. They stared at us and we looked at them strangely. "what??!!" Sapna said. We then heard Sehun yell at Chanyeol. They both came barging through the door of the house arms with 6 bags on each arm. "And I thought me and Suho are big shoppers" everyone laughed and went to grab more bags.

Soon us girls were on the couch and the floor while the boys were in the kitchen. I checked the time and it was 11:00 pm. "school tomorrow let's got to bed. " everyone moaned. "OK OK geez" I said. I sat in between Suho and Kai once again.

I feel uneasy. I stared at Kai who turned and smiled at me then back to the T.V. I then looked at Suho who had fallen asleep. It made me want to sleep to...... and I did. But on Kai's shoulder.

Robyn p.o.v

Its so nice to have a sleep over with out Kathy or Candy. I turned to see Suho and Fono asleep. She had laid her head on Kai's shoulder. He looked at her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead .

I smiled at then and sehun turned to look and he smiled too. He grabbed his phone and Took a photo and showed me. "now we can tease them" he whispered.

He is so evil. haha. I smiled and ate some popcorn. At the same time he reached for popcorn too but our hands met. After I felt our hands touch we looked at each other and slowly leaned in. *cough cough* we turned around and  Saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol looking at us hitting each other and whispering .

Sehun glared at them and they stopped. ughh Chanyeol and Baekhyun!!! I was so close to seeing if I am in love with Sehun!!! PABO PABO PABOO!!!