Linda's birthday. pt 1

Danyah p.o.v

OK so I have bought Linda a present. Sweet. Now I just gotta go and get ready. I bought Linda a IPhone 5 with a I luv new York case. I smiled knowing she will be happy since she is really fed up with her Nokia phone. Her birthday party starts at 6-11. Its going to be a loong night. EXO,Stacia,Samir,Katalina,Bianca,Mi,Robyn and Fono are coming. EXO are brining dates which are Bom, Dara, CL ,Minzy ,Hyoyeon ,Taeyeon ,Candy, Kathy, Yoona ,Yuri and Ailee. While all the Girls are going single. But of course they have each other. Me and Samir are gonna hang with the boys. I checked my phone while walking home. SHIT!! I only have 20 minutes to get ready. I ran home had a 5 minute shower, out my clothes on grabbed the present and ran to My sisters house. The party was being held at Lays Mansion. it was so big. when I arrived there was music playing and everyone was there. Candy and Kathy looked as slutty as ever, no surprise there. But the girls looked beautiful especially Robyn. I looked everywhere for Linda but couldn't find her. "she is getting ready don't panic" I turned around to see tao. "how do you know that ?" I glared at him "I went to check on her" I clenched my fist. "don't touch her!" I suddenly felt a hand rest on my shoulder "he isn't worth it Danyah" I shoved her hand away and walked past her. the girl who tried to stop me was Bianca. Everyone gasped and looked at the stairs. I froze and looked too. Linda was walking down the stairs with a purple dress knee length and make up done nicely. she walked up to everyone and hugged them. I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek."happy birthday sis" "thanks" she smiled and gave my hand a squeez. she then walked towards Tao and they danced together. Everyone was having fun but me.

Fono p.o.v

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Everyone was having fun so far but I am really bothered that Danyah has a sour face every time he see's Tao with Linda. I turned around and screamed. Suho was right beside me. "sorry i didnt mean to scare you" he said. I clutched my chest and laughed "don't worry about it" I said while leaning against the counter. He then came towards me and trapped me. I was now in between the counter and him. "uhmm........" he tilted my head up and looked into my eyes. his face came towards my face when Kai walked in. Suho backed away while I looked down blushing. I saw Kai and Suho glare at each other then Kai go and Suho go. I stood there blushing. What just happened?