try get her back

Kris p.o.v

I knocked on Sehun's door. He opened it and when he saw me and shut the door again. "Sehun I need to talk to her please." I said. "well she doesn't want to talk to you so beat it will you? She is mine. I Love her. You can't take her away from me" he said through the door. "just let me talk to her Sehun" "no" "fine then I will talk to her tomorrow." I said and left.

Why is he being like this? he never did that to his hyung. But he said he LOVED her. Is he being serious right now? sigh. If I'm to late then I just going to have to move on and accept hat leaving her was a bad choice. I Think I will talk to Fono maybe she knows what to do. Although it is like 10:00 pm she may be asleep. Sigh. what to do.

Sehun p.o.v

He is way too late. He never should ave left. I love her and I'm not letting her go anymore. He broke her heart I'm not letting her go through that again and if she accepts me in her heart I will never break her. She seems so fragile. Especially when I found her crying.

Kris hyung. This is war. You will never be able to get Robyn. Not over my dead body you wont.

hope you all like his chapter and I will end this book very soon to start a book 2