Prom

Fono p.o.v

I put on my dress and applied makeup to hide pimples. I put on my wedges and walked downstairs to be greeted by Suho. "the rest will come and my date will be here too. Mum wants to get some pictures of us before we leave." I just nodded my head. I didn't know he had a date for prom? oh well

"hey do you know where Robyn is moving? she isn't talking to anyone" I asked "really? well she is talking to Sehun and she is moving in with him "
my face- :(
Suho face o.o

"why are you pouting?" he asked. "because she is talking to him and not her bestftiend" he walked towards me and hugged me. I hugged back and rested my head against his chest. Then we heard a sound of a camera. "mum do I have to take your camera away from you?" Suho said while not moving. I could feel his jaw moving up and down on my head while talking. He was about 7 inches taller than me. We broke the hug when he door bell rang and my friends came in with the boys. I have o admit they look really cute in Tuxedos. Chanyeol Tao Lay and Xuimin walked over to me smirking. I raised my left eyebrow. "Yes?" "how did you walks to your room when sleeping Fono?" Chanyeol asked. "I didn't someone carried me up to my bed" Xuimin snickered. "how did you get Kai and Suho to sleep beside you? They never sleep with anyone" Tao said. I looked at him weirdly. "I don't know I just remember me leaning against Kai then I went to sleep. Do YOU know who carried me upstairs?" I asked "yes it was Suho"
my face- O.O
their face- ^_^

"im walking away now. not Cuz you are smiling creepily at me. noo way" I said with sarcasm and turned around and eyes wide open. did he really carry me to bed? but I thought he hated me. Why actually I thought if he ever for to carry me he would dump me in a dumpster but a bed is better than that so I am greatful. Then Candy walked in and pounced on Suho. oh God THATS his date? I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Suho's mum. "I don't like her. she seems slutty. look at her tight dress." she said while glaring at her. "then there is you my sweet heart. look at you!! AIGOO!!! you are flourishing along with your friends!" "thank you mum" I said while smiling. she hugged me and left. "everyone in a line!!" she screamed. we all followed orders and fell into a looong line. then we moved onto individual photos then we left. Linda went straight to the food and Tao. they are getting quite close. I saw Danyah glaring at him. I walked towards Danyah and patted his back. He turned and smiled "hey" "hello!!" he then went back to Tao and Linda "yahh give her some freedom will ya? " "I just don't want to see her get hurt by him Exo are playboys and they will hurt her" I smiled and nodded understandably. "listen I gotta go bye!" he smiled and I left. I saw everyone with heir dates. so I left to go to the dance studio.

I grabbed my purse and left. When i got there I stripped off the dress revealing my tank top and shorts. I grabbed my hightops out ta my purse/handbag and out them on. I put my dress in my bag and grabbed my phone putting in the sound system. the track I played was 'handle me' by Robyn. I danced and danced till i heard the door swing open.

Kai p.o.v

I was getting sick of my date. She kept on grinding on me and I had to pull back.

I saw Robyn with Sehun Chanyeol with Dara Tao with Linda Suho with Candy Luhan with Minzy Chen with Bom Bianca with D.O Lay with Hyoyeon Baeckhyun with Taeyeon Xuimin with Katalina. I tried to find Fono but I couldn't see her anywhere. I saw Danyah with no date so I event to him and ditched my date.

"hey dude have you seen Fono?" I asked.

"nope she came to talk but I saw her leave" I nodded a thanks and went out looking for her I then heard music coming from the dance studio so I went there. When I was just about to go in I saw Fono dancing. Her moves were just right and at the sound of the beat. She looked flawless. My heart was pounding again
dug
dug
dug

I held my chest area and opened the door. she stopped and went to the sound system. she stopped the music and I could hear her panting. "how long ave you been there?" "I just got here" i lied. then we started dancing together and laughing at each other then we both collided and ended up on the floor. we were both laughing. "hey kai? thanks for a great night" she said while sitting up. I got up too "no problem" I smiled at her and she smiled at me then I dropped her home. before she left she gave me a peck on the cheek and hugged me. then went into the house. I drive home replaying that scene. sigh I wish I could rewind.