Hospitals and Fights

Danyah p.o.v

after I saw Kris looking after Robyn my heart just broke. Ughh sometimes I wish my younger sister Linda was here so she can help me rather than me always relying on Fono. She is always there and she gets me just like Linda. I may have liked Katalina but she has been ignoring us like she never even knew us. She has started hanging out with those EXO members. Even Candy has turned into a real slut and I think Kris likes the way she does those things to him, but what I saw was a different side of Kris I never thought I would see. I walked away my shoulders slumped when I bumped into Taeyeon. "oh hey Dan!! umm Hyoyeon forgot to tell you we are going bowling with Yoona and Sunny wanna join?" "uhh sure I have nothing else to do" "sweet I'll tell you the rest of the dets when you get home bye" "bye". I smiled knowing that some people would like me around. I walked to find Fono and Stacia practising 'I got a boy' from SNSD. I still can't believe we are friends with them. Stacia was wearing biker shorts and hair down with a snap back and a baggy top. Fono was wearing a long sleeved crop top and tights and a jersey  wrapped around her waist and a bandanna and a hat on her head. Stacia stopped the music. I watched Fono drop to the ground laughing and drenched in sweat. "you know. I never expected Katalina to be one of them?" stacia said as she gulped half her bottle of water. "neither. its like she was born into another person. yaknow what ta I mean!" "hey girls" I sat down in the middle of Fono and STacia. Fono laid her head onto my shoulder. " hey Dan where have ya been? we missed you!" Fono yelled. "hey Fono looked like you have a secret admirer she said. Fono looked at where she was pointing and saw Suho looking at her. He smiled at her and the rest of Exo glared at Fono but Lay and Tao were missing. She got up and dusted herself off."well I need to talk to him so you guys can go ahead I will text you guys " and with that she got up and left to go in the otherside of the field where Suho was. Stadia got up and got her phone and her loud speakers."I'm going to go get some food you coming?" I nodded and got up and walked beside her.

Fono p.o.v

I walked to EXO and Sehun stood in my way. I smiled and shoved him. Kai helped him up and I made my way to Suho. Candy attached to Kris as usual . I smirked at her and grabbed her hair. "YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND" I screamed while clawing her face. she kept screaming. Kris grabbed my waist and Suho took my arms and Luahn and Xuimin took my legs.Kris let me go and I was lifted in the air by Xuimin Luhan and Suho. while the rest of EXO were checking over Candy. I kept thrashing around. I swear you could see fire in my eyes. "PUT ME DOWN BAOZI OR I SWEAR YOU WILL BE A PIECE IF SCRAAP!" I yelled. he let me go and I hit Luhan and my heel hit Suho with made both of them let go of me. I lunged for Candy again but someone had hit me around the neck. I slowed down and backwards. Suho luckily caught me then I blacked out.