jealousy

Robyn p.o.v
Omfg!! what am I going tto do?

I mean Kris is the schools playboy. He cant play with a new student! HE JUST CANT!! wait.... why do I even care? I slap my cheeks hard. WAKE UP ROBYN! UGHH you cant like him!! you just cant!! "AYOO ROBYN!!!" Danyah came towards me and swung his arm around my shoulder. "where are you going?" "cafateria u?" "same" "Hey guys! ! " samir shouted behind us. then we went to the cafateria to find the others sitting at our usual table. "hey guys" I greeted them. I shook off Danyahs arms and sat down next to My. Danyah sat next to me too. "you guys seen that sluts Candy?" Bianca asked "hey she isn't a sluts" I shouted back. "oh yeah?! " Fono asked. she pointed towards the corner of where EXO and Candy were sitting.  she clung onto him like her life depends on it. might as well call her candy the kowala. Candy saw me looking and glared at me. kris looked at who she was glaring at and then glared at me too. I turned around and Fono saw everything she put up her middle finger at them and I smacked her hand down "ROBYN! !" she whined "dont do that you will start a riot" "I dont care "  then Suho came up to her and patted her shoulder. turned around and glared at him "what do you want Suho" she said "look im sorry ok? " "I dont wanna hear it so piss off" now everything was quiet. all girls eyes glared at Fono while the boys smiled at her braveness. "Suho just walk away" I said "no" Tao came from.behind him "Hyung she isn't worth it " "yea my eyeliner is worth it so buy me more ok? " Baekhyuns said. Fono glared at him. he heaved a sigh and left. "what the butter cakes happened between you and Suho?  " Samir asked "non of your concern" she totted back. I looked at Candy who was now running her disgusting fingers up and down his chest which was reveled ughh too much pda!!! oh great here I go again frick! !!