Trouble

Suho p.o.v

WTF?! HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME? he knows I like Fono NOT Candy. ughhh. Fine Kai let's play this game shall we?

Class had started and I was thinking."SUHO!!" a female voice said. I looked up and saw our teacher and the class looking at me. "if this class bores you get out." she glared at me.

"no miss it won't happen again." I said. I saw Fono cupping her hands over her mouth to stop from laughing. Kai laughed quietly. I glared at both of them and they both turned around. "Miss may I please go to the bathroom?" Fono asked "don't be long" she nodded and left.

This was my chance. "MIss may I go to the bathroom too?" she nodded and continued the lesson. I walked out and saw Fono walk-in the hall way. I grabbed her hand and she turned around. She gave me a fake smile. "Suho! Is there something wrong?" I didn't awnser. I kissed her right then on the lips. Kai came out and grabbed her arm pulling her away from me.

He threw a punch which hit me. I held my nose which was bleeding. Fono got infront of Kai and pushed him against the locker. She walked towards me and Held my hands off my nose. "you deserved that" she said while smiling a little.

"Kai get back to class I will take him to he nurses office. " she smiled at him and he frowned. "fine" he said and left. "thank-you " I said while she dropped my arm around her neck. She pulled me along until we reached the nurses office. She took me away from Fono. I enjoyed the skin ship but I also felt bad making her drag me here.

Fono p.o.v

oh God. I entered the class room. "and where were you Fono?" "I had to take Suho to the nurses office. He slipped and broke his nose" I said. She nodded and I sat down again. I rested my head on my arms and looking at Kai. He noticed and smiled a little. I shook my head and sighed

He pouted at the sudden coldness attitude. I faced the other way and saw Robyn and Sehun looking at each other while drinking bubble tea. I smiled knowing my best friend was finally happy after Kris leaving.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I knew it was Kai so I ignored him. BRIIING. I got up slowly and felt a pair of muscular arms wrap round my waist. I looked up and saw Kai. I put my hands over his and took  his hands off my waist. I looked at him with my blank face and left.

The girls including Sapna saw everything and started poking me and teasing me. "Hey! What about Sapna and Chanyeol? " I said. Everyone looked at her and she held her hands up. "we are just friends" she said while blushing. "why are you blushing then?" Stacia said.

"Nothing" she said. We all laughed at Sapna. "oh oh! I came up with a nickname for Sapna." Robyn said. "Her nickname should be Sappy. like flappy bird. Kinda......" we all looked at her and laughed even harder.

"what are you guys are laughing at?" a voice said. We turned and saw EXO Danyah and Samir. They helped us up as we had ended up on the floor of laughing so hard. "oh nothing" I said while me and the girls looked at each other. Linda got helped up by Tao and she walked beside him instead of walking beside us.

(evil laugh).

A/N

OK I need ship names for the couples down below.

Mi + Luhan

Kai + Fono

Kris + Robyn

Sapna + Chanyeol

Tao + Linda

Suho + Fono

Robyn + Sehun

just comment your ideas. Thank you so much!!

Fono xxoo