bad mornings

Suho p.o.v

OK I know I have my own room but right now I woke up in Fono's room. I looked around the room and found EVERYONE in here.

Wow. Didn't see that coming. I heard the doorbell ring so I went to awnser the door. I opened the door to see Kathy and Candy. "Hey babe! " Candy said and pecked me in the lips.

I saw Kathy texting someone. Didnt even say hello. How rude. "well are you gonna let us through?" Candy said. "uhhh..... " I didn't have time to awnser Cuz she pushed through me.

"Hey I need to use the bathroom. I will be back." "but..." to late she hasn't been upstairs before only downstairs. I heard a shriek from upstairs. Without caring that Kathy was down there I dashed up. I saw Candy at Fono's door.

"What the hell are they doing in HER room Suho?" Candy yelled. "SHUT UP ND PISS OFF" Robyn yelled and got up. She glared at Candy and slammed the door.

We heard laughter on the otherside. Candy glared at me. "Were you sleeping in there too?" I nodded slowly and Fono came out. Candy looked at her. Fono looked at her then Candy grabbed Fono's hair and smashed her face on the wall.

Kai then ran out to see what happened to see Fono holding her now bleeding nose. "Who the hell did this?" Kai yelled at us. Candy pointed to me. That bitch. Kai was gonna punch me but Fono yelled.

"KAI DONT YOU DARE CANDY PISS OFF YOU ARE UNWANTED HERE" She yelled. "she is welcomed here she is my girlfriend its not your house Fono its MY house."  She looked at me shocked. "you want her to stay after she blamed this in you?" she asked pointing to her nose.

Sapna then came out and yelled. "CAN YA'LL SHU....." she stopped when she saw blood running down Fono's arm. She grabbed Fono and ushered her back to the bed room while glaring at Candy. You could literally see fire in her eyes.

Fono p.o.v

Lay was cleaning and checking if my nose was fine after that big argument outside. "what the hell happened?" Tao asked. "Candy is what happened" Sapna said. "ughh her again she is always causing trouble." D.O said.

I smiled at them when Lay was finished. "OK I need to do this because I still haven't done this yet." I said. "Tao.....I'm sorry I dumped you in a rubbish bin. Xiumin im sorry I threatened you. Luhan I'm sorry for kneeing you some place private. "

I hugged them who gladly accepted. "I forgot about that but thank you for the apology " Luhan said.

Kai then came in and hugged me tightly. "I swear if she hurts you again I'm so going to ki..." I stepped on his foot to stop him continuing.

"Kai that is rude." I said. "Can we eat? I'm hungry." Xiumin moaned. "Hyung your always hungry though" Sehun. Everyone laughed. "I want bubble tea" Robyn moaned while covering her eyes with her arms.

I looked at Bom who nodded cutely. I sighed. "fine". Everyone raced out and I went to shut my door to see Candy and Suho standing there. "if you are gonna fight. fight somewhere else. not in front of my bed room door." I said and slammed the door.

hey guys 2 updates today enjoy this book and yeah...... Thank you for the votes. And the follows. I'm really happy i have over 6k reaads!! also check out this old band they are called 'SS501' they are a Korean boy band. Sooo HOOOOT and they even have a actor ^_^ You know the 'Playful kiss' he is the lead boy who the girl likes Search and watch and support. ^_^ thank you
Fono...... xoxo