Prologue

They panted heavily as they continued to run. "No, no, no, no, NO!" They snuck a glance back behind their shoulder. That thing was still behind them. Tears formed in their eyes as they tried to run for what seemed like either the continuation or end of their life. They finally made it to a set of doors, too small for the machine to fit inside. They hastily opened them and shot inside, quick to close them back again.

They discovered that they were now in a gym, and it turned out that they weren't alone.

"Ah, so another one's came in. How odd... hm, maybe this is just something special." The boy who spoke had green hair and was wearing a green sweater.

"Oh! Hi!" It was a blond girl in a normal school outfit. "So, I'm assuming you got caught too?"

"S-Should I go take a look and see if anyone else is coming?" A boy in a black uniform and hair that seemed to defy gravity had asked the person with green hair.

They didn't respond, but instead looked around the room, surveying everyone else that was there. They kept silent, looking awkwardly uncomfortable and held their elbow with their other hand. Not too long after did five different looking teddy bears appeared. They did a little skit before mentioning some actual important things.

"First, we'll update your wardrobe so you guys look all cute and spiffy!" one of the bears announced. The machines that had been brought into the gym all of a sudden threw clothes up in the air. All of the teenagers in the gym, including them, had a magical girl transformation. Once it was over, everyone looked much different but much more impressive than before.

"Now you look more like Ultimates," a pink bear said.

"Next up, the memory youse all been waiting for," a different bear threw out.

"Alright! Once we use the Flashback Light, you all will remember your talents and then this killing game will finally be able to start!" Before anyone could say anything, a blinding light filled the room. Memories and key words flashed into everyone's minds, reminding them. Giving them life.

Then... everyone fell unconscious.

Word Count: 369