Extra (Happy Birthday Kokichi Ouma!)

((This is extra. You don't need to read it in order to understand this entire book's plot. Notes are at the end.))

"Yahoo!!" A pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist, causing you to only groan in response.

"What do you want, Kokichi?" you asked in annoyance.

"Awww, don't be so mean to me (Y/N)...! It's my birthday after all!"

"Your...birthday?" Your tone instantly lightened. He should have told me sooner.

"Nishishi, yep!" The arms let go of your waist. He pulled your scarf off so he could look at you properly, and for some reason, you didn't try to fight back or pull it back up to your eyes again.

"Have you told any of the others?"

"Of courseee! Everyone instantly bowed down and kissed my shoes!"

"That's...a lie," you sighed.

"Yeah, the last part was a lie, but I did tell some others. Not many, though, 'cause I knew that they'd brush it off." Kokichi shrugged slightly and looked away for a second. That is...kind of sad... "Welllllll?"

"...What?"

"Are you gonna celebrate with me or what?" The boy cheerfully wrapped his arms around your neck and smiled. He's pretty touchy...but I guess he's just in a good mood....and who am I to ruin it? You hummed in thought before answering.

"Sure."

"Alrighty then! C'mon, the party's in my room!" You just let him drag you all the way to the dormitory and to his room. Once you were inside, you noticed some junk that was starting to gather in small piles on the floor. There was a weird horse head, too...

"Don't just look around! Entertain me! Keep me on my feet!!" He snapped you out of your daze.

"Ah, um... What exactly do you want me to do?"

"First things first. Since you're attending my birthday party, I'm expecting my gifts and cake."

"You never mentioned anything about gifts before," you spoke slowly. "And normally at parties, the guests aren't the ones supplying the cake..."

Kokichi sighed dramatically. "Sooooorryyyy. I'm just not that experienced."

"With...birthday parties?"

"Yeah."

You tilted your head at him. "Have you not had any birthday parties before, Kokichi?"

"What are you talking about!? Of course I have—...There's no point in lying to you, is there? Fiiiiiine... I haven't ever had a birthday party for myself."

That is...definitely pretty sad... I wonder what happened, but I guess I won't push it for now.

"So!" Kokichi suddenly snapped. "That why I want this party with you to be extra special!" His legs kicked back and forth while he was sitting on his bed, looking at you like an eager child.

"Why is it just me here?"

"No one else would come, and..." His childish smile turned into a mischievous smirk. "Actually... Why don't you go figure that out on your own?" You couldn't help but to be a bit confused. I have no idea what he's getting at here.

"..."

"Come on! Chop chop!" He clapped his hands. "Serve the birthday cake to your leader."

"...Huh." You chuckled a bit. "So I went from a fellow peer to your servant?"