18

"Wh-What's going on!?" Kaito yelled in confusion. Those who weren't there at the magic show had came running in.

"I-I don't know! I don't know what happened!" Tenko yelled back.

"We should break the tank, right?" Kokichi offered calmly. "We gotta check what's inside."

"Wha—? Break it?" Tsumugi questioned him.

"Yeah, break it. It'll take too long to drain it by hand."

Shuichi tilted his head. "But what would we even use to break—"

"Gonta! Kiiboy! You're up!"

"Huh? What do you mean, we're up?"

"Gonta, throw Kiiboy as hard as you can! Use that robot like a battering ram!"

"Who are you calling a battering ram!?"

"Gonta throw Kiibo! Got it!"

"Then, I'll help too!"

"Oh man, I wish I had popcorn," you mumbled jokingly to yourself.

"N-Now wait just a second," Kiibo tried to say. "You don't need to team up now—" Tenko and Gonta both picked up the robot and threw him at the tank. The glass shattered with a loud crash.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Pink water and flopping piranhas came flooding out into the gym. Kiibo picked himself up. "That was not needed! I am offended!"

"Well," Kokichi spoke, "if we used Gonta, the next best option, who was gonna pick him up?"

"Please," Kirumi interjected, holding her hands up. "We should not fight. For now, I suppose we should all quickly clean up in an orderly manner so that we may be able to efficiently investigate this crime." Everyone nodded in agreement with her. The maid brought Tenko with her to go to her Ultimate lab and gather some mops and a bucket. "Gonta will gather the piranhas while everyone else will mop up. Is that alright?" Everyone nodded once again.

You helped with mopping until the water was cleaned up. With all of you working together, it didn't take long to finish.

"I've...gathered Ryoma's body and belongings...in one place," Kiibo announced.

"He's been reduced so much that he can be carried in one hand... How fleeting and fragile life is..." Korekiyo said, creepy as ever.

"Gonta put piranhas away in tank. Piranhas all got big tummies. Gonta think they full."

"Today, Ryoma is fish food..." Miu had a disgusted look on her face. "And tomorrow, he'll be fish sh*t."

"D-Don't say such things..." Tsumugi pleaded.

"This...wasn't an accident, was it? Does this mean...the killing game has started again?" Maki asked.

"H-How...!? How...could this happen!?" Kokichi questioned, eyes getting watery. "We...swore to each other, didn't we? We swore we'd never let the killing game start up again." He started yelling at that point. "So that was all just a lie! You guys are liars! All you liars, apologize to Ryoma! He believed the killing game wouldn't happen anymore!"

"Your disingenuous tears mark you as the liar right now..." Korekiyo glared at the smaller teen.

"Oh, you figured it out? You've got a pretty good eye there, Kiyo." The waterworks stopped instantly. Part of that has to be sincere... you thought. Before you could think about it further, however...

"Heyyy guys!" Monokuma jumped into the scene...like usual. "How's it feel now that you've got a second murder victim on your hands? ...Huh? Ryoma's transparent? Has my x-ray vision superpower finally awakened—"