17

You heard quick footsteps from outside your door. Running. From what, though? There really isn't any reason for someone to be running, not in the dormitory, not at this time of day. I wonder who that could be... You sighed, turning back to what you were working on, when the intercom button was suddenly abused and your dorm's door was pounded on. It all stopped, and you heard the door open. Wait, what? Your hands skimmed the floor, reaching the key. Ugh, the key is here, but I must not have locked the door...!

"(Y/N)," a loud voice boomed. Gonta...? "Gonta is sorry, but Gonta must take you with him!"

"What the hell, Gonta!?" You held your hands closer to your body.

"...Hmm? Oh, Gonta is so, so, so sorry! Gonta is gentleman, and gentlemen never force blind and/or injured around!" I'm not blind... you thought in your head. Okay, I kind of am, but... The giant must have seen the object you held in one of your hands. "Oh, does it hurt?"

"If you're not going to drag me away then your apology is accepted, please leave my room...!"

"Yes! Yes! Gonta will most certainly do that!" You heard your door gently close, the sound of heavy footsteps walking away from your dorm following soon after. You looked back down again. ...Perhaps now isn't the best time for this. Sighing, you stood up from the floor and went over to your bed to sit on it. I wonder what all of the others are doing.

You walked over to your door and peeked outside. It felt empty, maybe even a bit dead. Even if you couldn't see anything, you just felt the absence of life—excluding you, of course. Actually... I'm dead on the inside. You closed your door again, locking it, and leaning on it out of pure boredom. Out of pure, 'I don't know what to do'. Maybe I can...sleep? Sleep all of my problems away. Yeah, like that's going to help... Nevertheless, you walked to your bed and tried closing your eyes from behind your scarf. Even if it didn't work, you just lied there. . .

There was a weird clicking noise. It sounded like it came from your door. Your heart quickened a bit once you considered someone may be trying to kill you. You only calmed down, when...you figured it didn't matter. I really don't have anything to...live for. . . The clicking noises suddenly stopped, only to be replaced with the sound of footsteps. Welp... Time to welcome death with open arms. Heyyy Death, nice to meet you, how have you been?? The footsteps traveled to your bed.

...Breathing. You heard the light breathing of someone, yet the person wasn't trying to kill you like you thought. You decided to stay still, as if you were actually asleep. Then, you felt a tug. It was a slight movement, but grabbed your attention none the less. The person had pulled on the Kubs Pad you hadn't realized you were clutching onto. The person tried again, presumably trying to not 'wake you up'. Screw this. Your eyes shot open and your body shot up with them. You grabbed the person by their wrist, and harshly shoved them up against the nearest wall.

"..."

"Who are you, and what were you trying to do here?"

"Tell me..." the person said, before seemingly leaning closer to you and whispering, "Who do you think it is?"

"...Kokichi."

"Haha, bingo!"

You rolled your eyes behind the scarf. "Kokichi, what were you trying to do here?"

"Welll, I was trying to gather everyone together for a screening party! A few didn't come, you being one of them I guess."

"...Screening party? Of what?"

"Nishishi! Of the motive videos, of course!"

"Wh-Wha...!?" You felt like a weight had been suddenly strapped onto your back. "W-Well... If I'm not even going to be at this 'party', why should I let you take the motive video I have?"