Chapter 26

A/n: I hope everyone is okay with me writing all this sad death stuff because I am in the situation of someone dying in my family.

~Park Jiyeon~

-weeks later-

My father told me and Jimin that we need to go to mom's funeral. I didn't want to because I know I'll start crying badly, but of course it's my mom so I will. Dad also said we can bring our group members, some of mine didn't want to go because they felt like it was disrespectful to go, so the only people who are going was Wonwoo, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua and Jihoon.

I dressed up in a black maxi dress and black flats. I did my make up and hair, "Noona come on!"I hear Jihoon yell, I finish getting everything and head downstairs. "Okay everyone we are off, Please don't do something stupid while we're gone"I say and the boys who weren't coming nod. The rest of us head downstairs and get into a van to go to the funeral home.

~~~

We finally get there and I immediately see my moms coffin, my eyes were already tearing up. Jihoon handed me a tissue, I smile and pat my eyes dry. We go sit down next to Jimin and the rest of BTS, the boys and I greet them.

I sit next to Jimin and Wonwoo sits on the other side of me, "Did you finish your speech for mom?"Jimin asked and I nod. I pull out my phone and show him and he nods showing me he finished his. I smile as we wait for more people to enter.

~

Family came and old friends came and greeted us, sending condolences to the family. Soon the family begins the funeral. I feel Wonwoo grab my hand, I look at him and he gives me a small smile and kisses the side of my head.

~

It was now time for the speeches, Jimin decided to go first.

"Um...Hello I'm Park Jimin, one of Park Joy's kids. Uh.... my mom wasn't in my life for most of the time because I was put to adoption because she couldn't care for two kids. I understand it was a struggle, and I'm okay she did that. I'm happy that I was able to meet her before she left, she is a great mom and a great supporter to me and my sister."He says, He finished his speech and went back to his seat.

I sigh and go up, I place my paper down and look at all the family. "Hi everyone, my name is Park Jiyeon and I'm Park Joy's eldest child. My mom was the biggest supporter I've ever had, she really encouraged my dreams of becoming an idol when I was a young girl. She even convinced my father to meet some of my sunbae's."I start.

"She was also a kind mother. Not just towards the family, but my band as well. She took the time out of her day to feed me and Seventeen, she was really a mother Therese to them. She was also my emotional support. I remember that I liked a boy in high school, but he didn't like me back. My mom told me not to cry because she made my heart in nine months, and she didn't want a boy to break it in fifteen seconds"I say slowly breaking into tears.

"Till this day I've appreciated her so much, because she wasn't just my mom she was my best friend and she was my supporter. I don't think I could ever give her the thanks that I wanted to, but I will keep going for her. To make her proud, I love you mom"I say.

I sit down crying, Wonwoo and Jimin comfort me the whole time.

~

Soon my dad, Jimin, and four cousins of mine bring her into the limo. I stood in the front with my members crying my eyes out. Seungcheol and Wonwoo held me between them, I was crying in Wonwoo's shoulder the whole time.

Soon the limo left and the family talked and gave condolences, I did the same greeting cousins and aunts and uncles who I haven't seen in a while.

"Jiyeon, we have to go now."Seungcheol says a few minutes later, I nod saying goodbye to Jimin and my dad and I walk away with the boys. Goodbye mom, I love you.