Chapter 29

~park jiyeon~

~days later~

i laid in my bed with the same disgusting feeling, like a feeling of wanting to puke my brains out. "ugh"i say finishing my glass of water. i've been thinking it's something i've ate, but i don't know what i could've eaten.

anyways, with our new album coming out i haven't been very productive. soonyoung, jihoon and seungcheol have been telling me to rest and not to worry about the album, but i feel bad.

i wasn't apart of our last album, so i feel obligated to be apart of the newest album. i sigh and grab my laptop, i open it and search up sicknesses with my symptoms.

vomiting, craving, increase of urination and other things. i look through different websites and one word kept appearing, pregnancy. "w-what?! n-no way! i can't be! i-i- what!"i yell waking up snowball.

i grab my phone and open up my contacts, before i could tap on jimin's contact i stop. wait, if i'm pregnant should i tell jimin would he get angry? would he want me to move in with him? "ah~ what do i do? who do i call?"i ask myself.

i decide to call my closest friend and jimin's youngest, kookie. after a few rings he picks up, "hey jiyeon, what's up?" he asked. "jungkook are you alone?"i ask, "yeah, i'm in my studio. why?"he asked.

"jeon jungkook you have to swear on your life you won't tell anyone especially jimin"i say, it was silent. "yeah, i won't tell him"he says, i look at my screen and sigh. "i may or may not be pregnant..."i say.

"what?!"jungkook yells, "jungkook shut up!"i yell. "sorry! sorry noona, but like how?! when did this happen?"jungkook asked. "just come pick me up to get...tests and we'll talk"i say. "okay, you're lucky the rest of my members went out"jungkook says and i sigh.

~~~

jungkook picked me up and we discussed as much as i possibly could. we had got into the store and i grabbed a box of pregnancy tests, i gave it to the counter lady. she scanned it and looked at jungkook, oh god! "think you two have a child?"she asked.

"no no no! it's for another friend"i say giving a small smile, "yeah she's embarrassed"jungkook says as the lady hands me the test. i pay and we leave, "that was weird"i say and jungkook nods as we head to the bts dorms.

~kim mingyu~

the boys and i had returned from practice and jiyeon wasn't here. "chan let's go to her room"i say and chan nodded, we walked into her room. it seemed neat, her laptop was out and snowball was sleeping. i go over to snowball and pet her as chan grabbed her laptop.

"hyung...what's this?"he asked, i stood up and looked at the laptop. pregnancy symptoms? "what the..."i say, "i think jiyeon is getting more sick, she threw up for the 6th time again"jihoon says. "maybe she went to get soup for herself"seokmin said.

"she could've just asked us"seungcheol said, it then hits me. i take off the tab and close the laptop and door, i look at chan. "jiyeon's pregnant"i whisper to him, "what?! there's no way! she knows she can't"he says.

"what if it happened on accident?!"i whisper, "wonwoo technically hinted he did it with her, but never said anything more. it could've..."i trail off. "jiyeon and wonwoo are going to-"i shut chan's mouth.

"sh! she probably left to get test, maybe...maybe they will, but we aren't sure yet"i whisper and remove my hand from chan's mouth. "what are we going to do?"he whispers to me and i shrug. "we should talk to her when she gets home"i say and chan nods.

~~~~

jiyeon returned home after a while, she told us jungkook took her out to eat soup in case. i noticed her eyes were looking down, and not at us. "i-i'm tired guys, i should rest"she said and we nodded, wonwoo lead her to bed.

chan and i looked at each other, so when the boys were doing their own stuff we went to jiyeon's room. i knocked on the door and i heard a come in, i opened the door and see jiyeon sitting on her bed texting someone.

chan and i walk in and i close the door. "hey jiyeon"i say and she looks at us, "oh h-hi guys! is everything okay?"she says with a concerned look. "yeah, noona we need to talk"chan says sitting on the bed in front of her.

i stand by the door, to make sure no one comes in. "s-sure, what's going on?"she asked looking at me then and chan, "noona, we came into your room earlier today. your laptop was on... and...and it..."chan didn't want to say what we found.

"we saw the pregnancy symptoms, we are coming to you to see if you're pregnant"i say and she looks at me, she bites her lip and looks down. "i went with jungkook to get test because i wasn't even sure, i took the test and kookie's form and...and..."she started to tear up.

she looks at me and nods, i nod slowly. "so it's true"chan says and she nods looking down, "what do you plan to do? quit? leave us? keep the child? abortion? what's your plan?"i ask and she looks at me.

"i...i don't know"she says crying, chan scoots closer to her and hugs her. i go up to her and hug her as well, once we both let go she looks at us. "aren't you mad? aren't you worried about our career?"she asked and i shake my head.

"honestly this is your decision, if you want to keep this kid then you can"chan says, "and it'll be our job, if you plan to tell the rest of them, to make sure you stay and this doesn't affect us"i say and she smiles. "thank you!"she says bowing to us and chan and i laugh.

"stop being formal"chan says and the three of us laugh.