Chapter 39

park jiyeon

the next day

"jimin for the millionth time! stop asking me if i want to get married!"i yell landing on the bed on my back. "it's just a question jiyeon come on"jimin says and i sit up, "why are you so curious about my love life? go suck jungcock already"i say and jimin chocked and i start laughing.

"jiyeon!"jimin says and i died my laughter down, "okay, fine fine, but seriously why are you so curious?"i ask looking at him. "i mean you're 1 out of the hundreds of couples in the kpop industry, and as one of them is it difficult to be in a relationship?"jimin asked.

i sat there, "not as hard as people make it seem. fans make it seem like i have no chances at a relationship when that's not really the truth, everything is just under the company radar. as long as i talk to the company about it then i'm aloud to say and do whatever i want"i say. "what about like marriage?"jimin asked and i look at him again.

"marriage...i don't know, marriage is something i want in my life...and i believe it still applies, but i think it's more of our jobs to do that if we want...maybe stating it public is something to talk to the company about, but if i really wanted wonwoo and i to get married as an example then it'll happen without the interference of the company" i say and jimin nods.

"do you want to marry wonwoo?"jimin asked and i look down, "of course i do! i really love wonwoo with my heart, and especially with this baby...i can't wait for that day!"i say smiling.

~~~

as the day passes jimin, jungkook and namjoon and i were getting our stuff packed because in two days we are leaving to go back to korea. all of a sudden while i was packing i get a text from wonwoo.

wonwoo 💖:
let's go out for
dinner tomorrow.

a date before i leave? hm...doesn't sound like a bad idea!