Chapter 34

~Park Jiyeon~

~the next day~

i woke up to the sound of cars. i see myself in a hotel room, my mood immediately boost up and i go to luggage and grab my two outfits. my comfortable outfit for right now and my outfit for the show. my comfortable outfit was one of wonwoo's sweaters and my pants with slippers.

i wake up the rest of the boys and slowly the three wake up. "man it's harder to wake you guys up then seventeen"i complain, namjoon groans and i roll my eyes. "come on! we need to be at the venue in time"i say and they don't move.

"or we won't have enough time to eat"i say and jungkook zooms to the bathroom. jimin and namjoon finally get up, i sigh and go on my phone. i go on seventeen's instagram and see they posted something on there.

saythename_17: this man is the saddest about jiyeon noona not being here, carats help wonwoo~ (vernon)

i frown, but then smile. "today is the day, where i stop hiding secrets from carats"i say. wonwoo and i have been in secret for a while, but after talking to management they told me they want to give me and wonwoo a public relationship. that's why i'm revealing not only the gender of the baby, but the relationship of me and wonwoo. i close the app and wait for the boys so we can go to the venue.

~jeon wonwoo~

we finished our rehearsals for the first show of toronto. i tried to text jiyeon, but she didn't respond. "it is pretty late their"the8 says and i nod sitting down besides hansol who was playing on his phone.

"stop worrying wonwoo"hansol says and i sigh laying back thinking of her. "i wonder how she's doing"i say and he nods. "she's probably just sleeping and if not, she's watching videos"seokmin says and i look at my phone phone. a photo of me and jiyeon together.

~Park Jiyeon~

we were with the stage manager. "are you sure you want to do this? this is risky especially for you"the manager says. he was right, i risk my fame and fortune (even though their is no cash involved with job). however, this, everything that has been happening was my choice and was wonwoo's choice.

i nod, then manager goes over the whole plan and i fix any spots that need to be changed or fixed. managers and stylist past by and greeted me, congratulating me on the pregnancy. as we go over everything i get a call from wonwoo. "crap!"i whisper, jimin looks at me and sees the contact.

he snatches my phone and answers it. "hello" "yeah, it's jimin" "where is jiyeon?" "she is...she got hungry, so namjoon drove me get jiyeon food and now i'm dropping it off" "yeah, she's been fine. same old pregnant sister ya know" "yeah, i got it. have fun at your show, yeah bye"

jimin ended the called and exhaled. "jesus christ that was close"he said and i nod, "okay everything is set up, be at the back of the venue by 6 pm. their will be two female guards waiting for you"he says and i nod as we leave.

we head back to the hotel and i lay down. i start thinking of possible outcomes of this, trying to collect all my thoughts. "jiyeon?"namjoon's voice and i see he's the only one in the room, "yeah joonie?"i say sitting up. he sits next to me and smiles.

"don't worry about the outcome of this. just by looking at your face i can tell it's the only thing on your mind, and it shouldn't be. jiyeon this was your choice, but it was also wonwoo's choicd, to do all this, to date each other, to get pregnant, to tell everyone. it's brave of you, hell knows if i could do that"namjoon says.

namjoon is gay if anyone wants to know, and yes for seokjin. it's pretty obvious. "thanks joon"i say with a small smile, "jeez your pregnant and wonwoo isn't even your husband"he says and i laugh. "i mean it was technically an accident, but i mean it's whatever"i day and joon smiles and side hugs me.