Chapter 35

~Park Jiyeon~

it is now 6 pm and we met up with the ladies in the back and they took us inside. we were closest to the stage wearing all black and mask to not be known. fans were screaming the lyrics of Very Nice and having the best times of their life, i could cry because of how beautiful it looks.

carat bongs were all over the place, signs for the boys were everywhere even signs of me saying go get better. i smile, "the show will begin at 7 pm, is there anything you would like?"the security guard ask. the four of us say what we want and she calls another guard to get our food. i get a text and see that it is jeonghan.

beautiful angel;
show in an hour, wish
us luck! ❤️

ms. svt;
good luck! i wish
i was there 😭💖

i smile, i can't wait to see your guys's happiness when you find out what the gender is. the security guard comes back with our food and we wait.

~~~

the show has begun, seventeen were singing and having one of the best times of their life. they just finished performing pretty u and took the break, which is what we planned for. i tap one of the guards shoulders and give them a thumbs up and she nods telling the managers to set the plan in motion.

as jihoon was talking seungcheol was listening to the manager who was on the stairs. seungcheol nods and goes back to the group, after jihoon finishes talking seungcheol begins. "everyone, i have just been informed by the managers that jiyeon noona sent us a special video! they're going to play it for us"seungcheol says and fans scream.

"i miss jiyeon so much!" was heard amongst the crowd. the video started playing and the two guards helped me to get ready. we get backstage and i change into a baby pink long dress, the stylist curl my hair and put a flower crown on me.

~video while jiyeon is changing
+ reactions from crowd & boys~

"hello everyone! it's park jiyeon. i'm sorry i've been not at shows, i wish i could be there, but i have things to do. you might be wondering why i've decide to send a video to you and the boys. well it's not as simple as i wish it could be, and i'm not sure how anyone will respond"

"first off let me begin all this by revealing something to all of you. i am not single, nor is one of the members of seventeen. i know some fans will hate us after today, but...i love him, he loves me and we cannot change the way we feel towards each other. so... first big this is jeon wonwoo and i have been dating for the past 2 years"

fans scream mainly in excitement, some were disappointed, but understood why they hid this important thing.

"wonwoo, i'm sorry for not telling you that pd-nim allowed us to tell carats the truth. but, carats there is one more thing i need to tell you...and it's more extreme than being with wonwoo"

"for the past few months i have been gone...not for the reasons you all expect, but for one major reason. i'm pregnant, and yes with wonwoo's child"

fans seemed shocked that not only two members of seventeen were dating, but that jiyeon was pregnant.

"i'm sorry that we as a group lied to you, but we never said this publicly due to how much hate we believed we would receive. however, i trust all mature carats to understand that this was a choice we all made as a group and that we don't plan on changing the course of this"

fans screamed while the boys watched in awe. wonwoo being the most stunned because his girlfriend revealed the two most biggest things in seventeen. the boys however were more surprised on how well carats were taking the whole situation.

"now onto something fun like a game. today i will be controlling your lightsticks"

jiyeon in the video snaps and half of the carat bongs on the left turn pink and the other turns blue. "it has been five months and i know the baby's gender. boys, it's your turn. go to the side of which gender you think the baby is going to be"

each boy gets up immediately and after seconds each boy goes on a different side. wonwoo being the only one still in awe watched in the middle. woozi, joshua, jeonghan, dino, the8 and mingyu chose girl while the rest chose boy.

"wonwoo i know you might be shocked, please choose as well if you haven't" wonwoo immediately snaps out of his trance and walks over to the girls side. wonwoo was really hoping for a girl.

~back to jiyeon~

i was standing on the platform for the small stage at the end of the walkway. my video is still playing, "ladies and gentlemen, it's time to reveal the gender!"i say in the video. the platform moves up and a bright light shines on me. fans scream and i smile waving, "alright everyone. let's reveal this one"i say.

i turn to all the boys and snap, all the carat bongs turn pink and fans scream in happiness. the boys jump in happiness while wonwoo runs quickly to me, once wonwoo is with me he picks me up and spins me around kissing my face. "she's having a girl!"wonwoo yells into the mic.

i smile as he sets me down. he looks at me and smiles, "we're having a baby girl"he said and i nod smiling. i notice tears in his eyes, i wipe them away. "don't cry wonwoo"i say almost tearing up myself. he pulls into another hug crying, fans awe as me and wonwoo stand their.

"don't forget us!"i hear the boys yell and they come into our hug and it turns into a big group hug. "we're going to be uncles!"seungkwan yells and fans scream, i look at wonwoo who's eyes were rested on me. i smile and kiss him on the lips, he kisses back and the boys move away.

the kiss, it was the same sweet, passionate kiss as it's always been. the fans scream and i smile moving away, "thank you"he says resting his forehead on mine. "for everything"he says and i smile. i hear a chorus of congratulations jiyeon and i smile.

i go to the side of wonwoo and smile looking at fans. "thank you carats! i hope you like the show"i say as a mic gets handed to me and i was lead to a chair. fans screamed as very nice began playing and the boys and i began to sing together.

wonwoo however was by my side holding my hand the entire time.