Chapter 33

~Park Jiyeon~

"cool? as in...."i say, "you've been wanting to see the seventeen guys, but you've been so worried about the baby and everything right?"jimin ask and i nod slowly. "well i talked to the doctor and he said if by this up coming check up, yours healthy, you can go on a five night trip max to see the boys!"jimin says.

"no way!"i say and jimin nods, "this is perfect! that means i could do the gender reveal for the boys!"i say and jimin nods. "but that's a lot of preparation, don't you think?"i say and jimin shrugs, "i mean jungkook, namjoon and i have to escort you, so i don't think they would mind doing the technical stuff, i certainly won't mind"jimin says.

"really? thanks jimin! you're the best brother i could ask for"i say hugging him, he hugs me back. "anything for my older sister"he says and i smile.

~month 5~

i sat on the bed, i was praying for a girl. jimin held my hand while jungkook waited outside, "your boyfriend must be nervous, not here?"the nurse says and i shake my head. "he's on tour"i say and she nods. "okay lay down, time to see the gender of the little one"the nurse says and i lie down.

after a few seconds a cold liquid touches my stomach, then after the monitor shows the baby. i look at jimin and his face when for focused to extremely happy. "well congratulations ms. park, you're having a little girl"the nurse says. i look up to see a baby floating in my stomach.

"wow...this feels, so crazy"i say and i smile, "and you're clearly healthy. that means you can see your boyfriend overseas"she says and i nod. i clean up and hug jimin, "ugh! you're having a girl!"jimin says and i nod happily. "a baby girl"i say.

~a week later~

"so the boys will be in toronto for 6 day's, you know they're there a day earlier than us so we can go there"i say and jimin nods, "i mean we're all set, have you talked to the crew and managers?"namjoon asked and i nod.

"i told them that when they take their break for rehearsals, we'll go in there and set everything up"i say and the three boys nod. "alright, off to toronto, canada!"i say as we get into the car and head off to the airport.

~jeon wonwoo~

i paced back and forth of the hotel room we have in toronto. mingyu and seungcheol were sitting on one of the beds watching me, i've been mumble for the past hour or so about how worried i am about jiyeon and the baby.

"wonwoo, stop worrying. i texting yoongi, and he said everything is going okay. jiyeon isn't answering her phone because it was charging at bts's dorm room"seungcheol says showing me the text. i sigh and sit on the couch.

"listen wonwoo, in an hour we're going to go eat. we have two performances ahead of us, after that then text and call jiyeon all you want"seungcheol says getting up and leaving to go to his room. i look over at mingyu standing up and patting my shoulder.

"jiyeon will be fine, she's a tough one. i bet she's just sitting in the hospital room watching videos right now"mingyu says walking away to go get dressed for dinner.

~Park Jiyeon~

~hours later~

i was sitting in the hotel room while the boys were getting set. our hotel room was not in the same hotel as seventeen, but close to the arena. tomorrow afternoon me and the boys will be going to the area to set up the surprise!

"jiyeon, are you hungry?"jimin asked, "ill eat anything"i say and jimin laughs and nods going to call for room service, but namjoon steps in and takes over so jimin ends up flopping on the bed with me. "you having a baby girl, she'll be spoiled"he says looking at me.

i look at him, "by you guys or seventeen?"i ask and jimin smiles. "both!"he says and i groan covering my face, jimin laughs rapping his arms around me. "you love me!"jimin says and i nod, "yes i do, you big dummy"i say.