Chapter 36

a/n: i'm making this book up to 40 chapters and clap era will begin in the next book. for now we're going to finish up jiyeon's trip to canada and maybe have her meet some new people??? also im changing my style of writing.

park jiyeon

a day later

today i was spending a full day with seventeen. even though i didn't want to do much, but eat and sleep the boys insisted on one thing. baby shopping, i'm surprised they didn't want to just stay home as well. they've been so happy with my pregnancy that they want to buy clothes for her.

right now the boys and i are walking around toronto's mall looking at different stores. fans noticed us and greeted us as well, as we walked around wonwoo and i got on the topic of baby names.

names kept bouncing left and right, none could be confirmed as the one we wanted. "how about this, whoever she looks more like gets to choose her name"i say and wonwoo smiles and nods holding my hand.

as we walked around names kept popping in my head, but one thing was on my mind. would wonwoo propose to me soon? our daughter's last name would be one of ours, but i don't know if wonwoo plans to propose before hand.

it made me really think of me and wonwoo getting married. i would love too, but it's also still early in our relationship. the baby was unexpected, i bit my lip thinking about it more. "um i'm going to use the restroom wonwoo"i say and he nods "okay just call me when you're done" he says as i left.

jeon wonwoo

as jiyeon left i caught up to the boys. "okay guys let's go"i say, i follow the boys as we enter a jewelry shop. an assortment of rings, necklaces, bracelets and watches filled the cases. however i already has the perfect one, "hi do you think we can polish this"joshua says as i hand him the ring jiyeon's mom gave me before she died.

the woman behind the counter nod and left to polish the ring. i looked through necklaces and other accessories that jiyeon might like, jimin has said that jiyeon loved necklaces. i pondered if i should get one, but decided against it since i was planning to propose to jiyeon.

yes, i plan to. before she leaves to go home, it was an idea that stayed in my head the day jiyeon's mom died and it became more intense when i found out jiyeon was pregnant. i've discusses multiple times with the boys about it, they believe its good if i married her now instead of later.

"wonwoo, it's done"joshua said after an hour. i look at the ring, it was polished and perfect. i pay the price of the polishing and i look at the locket necklace, "hey joshua, can i get one more thing?"i say.

park jiyeon

i was finally back at the hotel where seventeen was. wonwoo had gone to get food for me, while mingyu stayed with me. "i can't wait to spoil my god daughter"mingyu says and i look at him, "who said you'd be the god father?"i ask and mingyu looked at me surprised.

"what?! why not me?"he asked. "i mean obviously to me jimin would be the god father because he's my brother"i say and mingyu pouts, "but i do too!"he whines. "mingyu you can spoil her no matter what?!"i say and he pouts again.

"well it's wonwoo's choice as well, so i don't know. maybe you will be her god father"i say and mingyu smiles. "man~ i cant wait to get married and have kids, you and wonwoo are lucky"mingyu says and i smile, "i guess we are"i say.

i look at the tv. maybe i am lucky! i mean idols usually don't date, nor marry, nor even have kids! but somehow i was able to get 2 out of those 3 things from pledis. i know so many idols who are closed off from relationships due to their career and it makes me sad to think that could've been me and wonwoo.

before i could continue my thoughts the door opens and wonwoo is standing there with 2 bags of panda express. "panda!!"i yell and the two boys laugh.