Chapter 37

jeon wonwoo

the next day

today jiyeon was off with her brother and the rest of the bts members in canada while i stayed in the hotel room "working". when in reality i was planning how my proposal will go down with all the members.

all the members sat around my room. joshua, jeonghan, and jihoon sat on one bed. jun, the8 and hoshi were on another. dino, seokmin, seungkwan and vernon all sat on the floor. then mingyu and seungcheol sat on the couch while i paced in front of them.

"beach?"dino suggested, and i shook my head. "it seems stereotypical"i say.

"anything you do is stereotypical?! beach, dinner, picnic, anything. wonwoo you just got to make it perfect for jiyeon"jihoon says and i nod.

"also doing at the airport is not a good idea, she wouldn't want to miss her flight"jeonghan said and i nod again, "i would say at a concert, but we don't have anymore shows and no concerts are here"soonyoung says and i sigh.

i sat down on the couch and looked at the red velvet wedding box that sat on the table. all of a sudden i feel someone place their hand on my shoulder, i look up and see mingyu and seungcheol looking at me.

"wonwoo, whatever you choose jiyeon will love it"seungcheol says and i smile. i start to think, jiyeon loves fancy dinners plus with her pregnancy cravings it wouldn't be all horrible. after that we began to plan the proposal.

~~~~

after a while of planning it was finished. i smiled and nod, "i like it"i say and the other boys nod. "do you think she'll be happy?"chan asked me and i looked at him and i looked at the two boxes in front of me and i nod.

"she'll love it"i say smiling.

a/n: sorry the next chapters might be short.