Chapter 32

jiyeon's pov

~1 1/2 week later~

"man~ it's going to be hard to go on tour without you noona"seungkwan says as he slouches in my chair. maknae line were all together in my room. seungkwan sat at my desk, hansol sat on the floor and chan laid in bed while i played with his hair.

"don't worry boys, it'll only be nine months"i say, "that's a long time~"chan whines. "you're all big babies! by nine months i'll be back on my feet with a baby in my arms"i say. "have you thought of a name for the kid?"hansol asked playing with snowball.

i shook my head, "me and wonwoo agreed on deciding a name after i found out the gender"i say. "you should do one of those reveal genders to wonwoo"chan says, "if you guys aren't across the world"i say.

~2 weeks~

"i'll see you all in nine months"i say. "you'll be okay right?"jeonghan asked and i nod, "jimin and bts promised to take care of me"i say and they nod and one by one they all leave. wonwoo and i were left together, "i'm going to miss you"he says and i give him a sad smile.

"i will too...i hope your tour goes well"i say and he nods, "it won't be the same without you"he says. "just pretend i'm still hurting from my mom..."i say and he sighs kissing my forehead. "i'll be here the day before we leave for the tour okay"he says and i nod. wonwoo gives me one last kiss and leaves.

i sigh and touch my stomach, "now....we wait"i say sighing looking down at the small baby bump. "my beautiful baby...you'll be here soon"i say sighing.

~a month passes~

"let me see!"wonwoo says and i stand up showing a more visible baby bump. "they're going to be adorable"wonwoo states and i nod, "how is america?"i ask and wonwoo gives me a thumbs up. "the food is great!"wonwoo says and i smile.

"i miss you darling"wonwoo says, "i miss you too wonwoo"i say showing a sad smile. i hear a knock on my door, "i have to go now wonwoo"i say and wonwoo nods as we end the call. "come in"i say and jimin walks in.

"look at my sister, hows the baby doing?"jimin says with jungkook behind him. "they're fine, i can't wait to find out the gender"i say smiling. "what are you hoping for noona?"jungkook asked, "honestly a girl, i want to dress her up!"i squeal in excitement.

"she'll be a little princess!"i say smiling, "that means extra protection between her and boys"jimin says and i roll my eyes. i smile though imagining all the seventeen boys protecting our child from boys, it would look adorable.

"i mean you have till month 5 to keep guessing"jungkook says and i nod. "i hope wonwoo is here for when i give birth, it would be sad if he isn't here"i say and they nod. "okay then, we got you food so let's eat!"jungkook says holding up a plastic bag and i laugh.

~month 4~

"hi noona!"dino says through my laptop screen, "hi chan, how are you guys?"i ask. "good! we just finished our performance in florida, we'll be going to brazil next week"chan says and i nod, "i'm sharing a room with hansol and seungkwan hyung if you want to see them"chan says.

"yeah, all three of you come on screen"i say and chan goes and calls them. after a couple of seconds the three maknae's are on the bed looking at the screen. "hi jiyeon!"seungkwan and hansol say and i wave back.

"hi boys, how's wonwoo and the others?"i ask, "wonwoo keeps mopping about how he misses you, he keeps his phone on because there is a photo of you there"seungkwan says. "he tells carats how much he misses you at the concert"hansol adds on.

"the rest of them are good though, being their normal selves"chan says and i nod, "have you found out the gender of the baby?!"seungkwan asked and i shook my head. "next month, i'm going with jimin and jungkook to find out"i say.

"we need to do a gender reveal! plan one for us!"chan says and i smile, "i wish i could, but i can't fly there and surprise you"i say pouting. the three boys pout, "we miss you though!"they say in unison and i smile.

"i miss you guys as well, i gotta go. jimin is coming in 10 minutes, tell the others i said hi and i love them"i say and the three nod as hansol ends the call. "i am in the 14th to 27th week range to go on a plane, id just have to go to the doctor and maybe talk to jimin"i say and on que jimin walks in.

"lets do something cool"jimin says with hope in his eyes.