✨2✨

She looked at Hazil who is looking at her face...her heart is beating so fast at his close proximity..

"I was missing ramisha,that's why I went to nasir uncle house..." she said while ignoring his eyes.

"Mrs hazil Hussain you can't lie to me,so stops trying." Hazil said while curling her hair lock in his finger...

He doesn't know where his anger went after watching her face....

Her cheeks were turning light pinkish but why..he was not even doing anything he was just looking at her..

"No, hazil i.." he shushed her while putting a finger on her lips.

"Don't try to fool me Harizay,you have few days then i will talk to Abbu about rukhsati....." he said while removing his hand from her hairs.

"Please hazil,i need time to aceept all this."

"Harizay tell me the limit, two weeks,three weeks, four weeks,how much.?"

"I..I need two,three years." Harizay said while hesitating.

"And i am not going to give you years on what ever problem you has....so make up your mind for rukhsati ."

With this he left her after kissing her cheek...

She was in shock..she looked at his back then at her face in the mirror..

How can he act like this now after two and half years?
What changed in these years? She thought.

🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥

Abdullah and tahmina begum had four children ,three sons and one daughter.

Hussain , Muneeb , tayba and Nasir.

Hussain married  nafisa and had three children.

Numair , Hazil and shameer.

Muneeb  married kiran and had only one daughter.

Harizay

Tayba got married to Sufiyan and had three children .

Khizra, Alishba and Saif.

Nasir got married to maira and has two children.

Ramisha and hudad.

Muneeb and kiran died in a car accident....

After their death Hasam , kiran's brother asked Abdullah Sahab for Harizay..

But Abdullah sahab didn't agree ...

When hasam tried to pressurize him by saying that they also have the right on Harizay...then Abdullah sahab asked hussain to make preparations for hazil and Harizay nikah...

Hazil was against this nikah ,he was twenty one  and Harizay was eighteen at that time.

Hazil tried to explain his grandfather that if they want Harizay to stay with them then it is not necessary to do her nikah with him...
But Abdullah sahab didn't listen to him....