✨7✨

From the past one hour Harizay was just watching dresses not selecting, she was not in the mood.

Her mood spoiled when she saw Alishba.She hate her.

After her nikkah with hazil Alishba started treating her badly just like hazil, as if she was nobody ...

Harizay understood why hazil was treating her badly but she didn't know the reason why Suddenly Alishba was so against her.

So after shameer birthday, where she sang that song for hazil, she asked alishba directly.

It was Alishba who told her about her and hazil relationship.

Harizay thought she was telling lies, but at numair wedding, she came to know the truth.

Now everything makes sense.That's why Hazil was so against their Nikkah because he was involved with Alishba.

Hazil and Alishba was close to eachother from the start but Harizay never thought about them like that.

"Are you not going to select any dress for yourself.?"

Hazil asked her.

Harizay turned and found him behind her ...

"What are you doing in ladies section.?"

"I am searching for my wife.Did you see her.?"

Hazil asked with a smile.

"No, I didn't see her."

Harizay replied.

"Really.?"

Hazil asked with a raised brow.

"Yes, now please excuse me i am busy."

Harizay said and tried to move pass him.

But hazil hold her by caging her in his arms.

"Hazil...No."

Harizay said because he was leaning towards her face.

"Your damn lipstick is distracting me,i am just going to remove it."

"Hazil No, please."

"Stay still."

Hazil said while tightening his hold.

"Hazil  please don't ..."
she panicked.

He didn't let her complete her sentence.

She didn't know for how many seconds but she felt each passing second like an hour.

"Ahm..ahm."

Someone cleared her throat behind hazil.

Harizay shove him away when she saw khizra,ramisha and alisba behind hazil.

"Are we disturbing something hazil.?"

Ramisha asked with a mischievous glint,while khizra was trying to stop her laughter and alishba was shotting draggers at Harizay.