✨11✨

Dont read it if you are not okay with  hero forcing heroine in a relationship.

"Its not important...who told me...The important thing is that you cheated on me,infront of my eyes."

At this hazil closed his eyes and inhaled deeply....

"Harizay....it was not true.I never loved Alishba...."

"Stop it.....I don't want to listen it."

Harizay said.

"No..you have to listen me,i will not let you go from here unless you listen me."

Hazil said and gripped her elbow.

For next few minutes Harizay tried to remove her elbow from his grip,but couldn't do it.

"She was close to me from the start, i was aware of the fact that she loved me , it was not a problem for me, I thought it was okay....I never loved her Harizay,Never.

I only rejected Agha jan proposal because i never thought of you like that.
I understand i behaved badly but at that time I don't know that one day i will start feeling for you.

Harizay you don't know how much i love  you and want you."

Hazil said and placed his forehead on her.

He was trying to calm himself.

"Hazil leave me right now.!!"

Harizay said and tried to wiggle out of his hold.

"What will you do if i don't leave you.?

"I will scream Hazil."

Harizay said while trying to get free .

"You will scream Harizay.? Like seriously.?"

Hazil asked her as if she was gone mad.

"Yes, i will scream if you don't leave me right now."

"Then scream.!!"

Harizay looked at him confused.

"But let me remind you first  my room is sound proof , second you are in my room not i am in yours and third i am your damn husband who has every right over you."

Hazil said and pushed her away.

She fell on the behind her with a thud.

"Let me give you a good reason to scream Harizay Hussain."

Hazil said with clenched jaw.

Harizay  tried to move from the bed but hazil stopped her movements by caging her.

Now he was on top of her.