✨6✨

"I ..i invaded your personal space."
Hazil said laughing.

"I don't think it's funny."
Harizay said with angry expressions.

"But i found it very funny."

"Hazil, i am serious."

"I am your husband Harizay, how can i invade your personal space.? There is nothing personal between husband and wife."

Harizay kept quiet, this is not the time to correct him, but she made her mind to talk to him before talking to elders.

"Harizay...?"

"Hmm....what.?"

"I was asking you something but you zoned out.What were you thinking .?"

"Nothing special.But what were you asking.?"

"Did dad talk to you.?"

"No."

Harizay said and started looking out of the window.

"Harizay, i know you don't want it now but believe me i think you are only nervous. That's why you kept saying No."

"I don't want to talk about it ."

"Okay."

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Harizay point of view:

Hazil you are so selfish ,
At the time of our nikkah you were involved in alishba, that's why you were not ready for nikkah and tried to convince Agha jan....

You treated me as a stranger for whole two years,you ignored me, you behaved like I don't exist in this world.You kept reminding me that i was forced on you and this relation was only a burden for you.

After one year of nikah, annie fixed numair bhai wedding.
On the wedding you ignored me like I didn't exist.At barat day you and alishba wore matching outfits, your friend called alishba bhabhi, because you didn't told them about our nikkah.When one of your friend ask you about me, you told him i am your cousin, really hazil, was I only your cousin.?

But slowly you started changing, I don't know why, but your behaviour changed,it was normal at that time,for three months I felt peace, but after that you started coming near me,you started involving me in your discussions, you started reminding me who i was to you,your wife.

Really , after two years and three months you came to know that i was your wife and you have every right on me.

I know you broke up with alishba at that time, but It didn't matter to me. You loose your every right at that time when you rejected me infront of whole family, you humiliated me infront of every single person of our family,they tried to stop you but you didn't stop.

After two and half years,you talk to me about rukhsati, i was horrified at your demand, i said No, and you asked me the reason, i told you i want to study, and thank God you understood.