✨8✨

"Hudad who is going to pick Saif from the airport.?"

Hazil asked hudad while sitting infront of him on the sofa.

"Almost everybody from the young generation."

Hudad replied.

"What.?"

"What what.?"

"I mean why everybody is going to pick him."

"Because everybody wants to go and meet him at the airport."

"They know na that he is coming here not going from here.They all can wait for him in the house.It is not necessary for all of them to go there."

"I can't said no to khizra,so khizra is going to the airport with me."

Hudad said .

"You know,you are totally smitten in love."

"Oh really,then what about you.?"

"What.?"

"Are you not in love with Harizay.?"

"Well,yes i am in love with her but .."

"But.?"

"It's complicated."

"If you want to share it with me, you can , you know."

"Harizay is just behaving oddly.She is now getting on my nerves with her behaviour."

"Hazil seriously what do you expect from her,that she will hug you after all what you did to her in the past.?"

"What i did.?And why can't I expect a hug from her.?"

"Really hazil,are you serious.?"

"Yes i am serious,I don't know what i did wrong.?"

"For your kind information the list is very long."

"I am listening,so you can start."

"First,when agha jan talked to you about your nikkah with Harizay you rejected the proposal infront of whole family..."

"I was right at that time so I don't consider it as my mistake,Next."

Hazil said while cutting Hudad.

"Second , then after nikkah you in presence of whole family said to her that she doesn't deserve you,she is a burden on you, that your nikkah is just a piece of paper for you and you will never accept her."

"I was angry at that time on everyone that's why i used those harsh words.Next."

"Hazil you on many occasions insult her, ignored her,mistreated her,misbehaved with her."

"Maybe on some occasions, but i did it only because I thought that it was all her mistake.At that time I thought that she is the only reason for my sufferings."

"What sufferings hazil.? Do you ever consider situation of Harizay,it was Harizay not you who was suffering at that time.She lost her parents at that time when agha jan forced you both in relationship."