✨5✨

"First i ignored my feelings, but when i realize that I can't control it, can't control to look at her, can't ignore her, can't fight her......then i decided to talk to her."

Hudad said while scratching back side of his  neck.

"When he told me about his feelings i was shocked, at that time i have no such feelings for him, i considered him as an enemy at that time.But i develop feelings for him."
Khizra said while smiling at the end.

"Enemy.?" Shameer asked confused.

"Dumb, do you forget he was in opposite team.?" Khizra said while hitting his head lightly.

From childhood there are two teams in the family.Team A consisted of Hazil, hudad, ramisha and alishba.While Team B consisted of Harizay,Shameer,Saif and khizra.

"Oh yes, yes..!! Then how can you love our enemy.? You are breaking our rules.You cheater."
Shameer tried to annoy her.

"No we are one team now so she is not a cheater." Hudad replied to Shameer while defending khizra.

"Also, i am not the only one who break our team rule.Did you forgot about Harizay who is now your Bhabhi.?"
Khizra said while looking at Harizay and hazil mischeviously.

Oh no, she saw it. Harizay thought , her cheeks were becoming red just to think about it again.She was still feeling his touch on her neck,shoulders,his arms around her waist.She jerked her head to free her mind from these thoughts.

"Their case was different , Agha jan was the person who fixed their relation. " Shameer said , he was in no mood to free his two cheater cousins.

"Do you want to listen our story or not.?" Hudad asked.He doesn't want Hazil to react on it.He knows Hazil and Harizay relationship is complicated.

"Sorry sorry ,you continue please."

"In short she confessed her feelings after much struggle ,i told mom to ask her hand from phopho. Mom ask phopho, elders agreed so now we are here ,facing your wrath."

Hudad said on which he recieved a pillow from shameer side.

"But why don't you share it with us ,especially me, i am your sister i would surely help you."
Ramisha said while faking angriness....but from inside she is very happy for her brother.

"I wanted to talk to you but it was just awkward .It is not easy to explain another person about your feelings."

Hudad said trying to convince his little sister.

"And you, why don't you tell us when you develop  feelings for him." Harizay asked while pointing finger at khizra.

"You also did not tell many things so you have no right to ask."
Khizra said  she was hinting Harizay about progress in her and hazil relationship .

"Now everybody cool down, lets talk about the preparations and shopping." Ramisha said while sitting relaxely on the sofa.

"Are we all going to shopping together.?"
Harizay asked.

"Yes.Its going to be so  much fun but not today.We will go to shopping on tomorrow.Everybody agree.? Ramisha asked and all noded.