✨3✨

Hazil was in the living room with  nafisa begum when harizay entered the room.....

Nafisa begum looked at her and smiled and gestured her to sit near her...

"Aani...i want to ask you something..? " Harizay said after contemplating for sometime....

"What...?" Nafisa begum asked her while folding clothes ...

Hazil looked at her, he was watching match on the tv before she entered the room..

"I...i want to go to hasam mamu house..Can i.? "

"No.." Hazil replied..while nafisa begum looked at both of them..

"Why..?" Harizay asked .

"Because I don't want you to go there..Isn't it enough.?"

"Hazil enough okay, First I didn't ask you, I asked it from Ani, I don't need your permission, second I don't care that you don't want me to go there.." harizay said while looking angrily at him..

She doesn't like his bossy  attitude..she doesn't know what is his problem that he is interfering in her every matter from past two and half years..

But now it's enough...she will not let him control her....

"But i am telling you, you are not going there..." hazil replied while glaring at her...

"Aani, plz Can i go .?"

"No, Can't you listen.?"

"Hazil, stay quiet..she is asking from me not from you..." Nafisa begum said .

"Mom..."

"Hazil, I said keep quiet...."

"But, Mom..."

"Hazil.." this time nafisa begum said  sternly...

"Aani, can i..?"

"Yes you can Harizay "

"Thank you Aani....thank you so much..." haizay said while hugging Nafisa begum.

She knows hazil is shooting draggers at her, but she doesn't care...

"When will you go..and for how many days..?" Nafisa begum asked her..

"Tomorrow, for one day.."

"Okay, Shameer will drop you.."

"Okay Aani..thank you....."

"Mom, when will dad return from his tour..." hazil asked nafisa begum but continued glaring at her.

"In three four days, but why..? "

"I want to discuss something important with him..."

At this Harizay looked at her...

"Hazil...please .."