✨27✨

"Chanda are you happy with this rukhsati.?"

Harizay looked at Anni for few seconds then nodded her head.

"Then why am I feeling that you are not.?"

"I am happy Ammi."

"I don't know if you ever considered me as your mom but I always consider you as my daughter,you can tell me anything."

Nafisa begum said while patting her left cheek.

"Ammi...i"

"Are you not happy.?"

"No Ammi i am ,he loves me and i love him too..."

"Then what is the matter.?"

"I am just nervous Ammi,I don't want things to get messed up this time."

"Oh God Harizay, you just scared me.I thought that you don't want rukhsati and hazil was again forcing you."

"No Ammi,he was not forcing me.I am just scared,it's is a big responsibility.I don't know whether i can.."

"Chanda it's okay,every girl got scared and nervous at a time like this.You don't have to worry about anything."

"I know but still i am feeling like everything will messed up and ..."

"No Harizay,don't think bad."

"Ammi i want to think positive but I don't know i.."

"Harizay just relax and don't overthink.Nothing bad will happen,InshAllah."

"InshAllah."

"Now take rest as you have to go with shumaila for shopping in afternoon."

"Hmm."

Harizay noded then closed her eyes.

       ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harizay looked at her hands covered in henna.

Then she looked at the ceiling of her room.

Time flies so fast.

She exhales audibly and sat on the bed as she looked at her dress.

Hazil bought this for her.

Not only her mehndi dress,but also the dress of baraat and walima.
On which they have a argument because she want to wear another dress but hazil shut her up.

Everyone supported him because except dresses everything was of Harizay's own choice.

For two days she was upset on it,the reason was not because she wants that dress because Hazil bought that dress too for her.But the reason on which she was upset was that he was not compromising on things which he wanted.