✨23✨

On her one side was grill and other side his hand.His other hand was on her arm so she was somewhat trapped between him and the wall behind her.

"Yes , i know i did wrong,I accept my mist.."

His lips muffled her words.

He was kissing her brutally,not at all lovingily.

Harizay tried to shove him away but his hand gripped both her wrists.

She cried when she felt his teeth biting her lip furiously,his hand brusing her wrists.

"Stop plz hazil...!!"

Harizay said when his lips left hers for breath.

He looked in her eyes then at her lips then again in her eyes and freed her wrsits.

Harizay touched her lips with the back of her hand,she knows her lips must be bleading due to the stinging pain and also due to the trace of blood on his lips.

"You don't have to get ready on Rukhsati for my family.There is no need of it."

He spated.

"This is for messing with my feelings."

Hazil said pointing towards her lips.

"And next time if you again pull that stunt which you did in car then i will not leave just after a kiss.So you better stay away from me."

He said angrily.

What the hell just happened and why.?

I was just telling him that i was ready for Rukhsati but why he suddenly got so furious on it.

What did i do wrong this time.?

Harizay asked herself.

"Why hazil.?

Don't you love me anymore.?

That's why you are telling me to stay  ....."

"Don't you dare  complete your sentence.

I loved you in the past and still i am in love with you.

I told you to stay away from me because I don't want to loose the control which i have on myself.

You don't even know that how i controlled myself during that day,i was just on the verge of losing control."